* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Nice Playoff VIII's and Bulls Fitted!
wink.gif

Laser XV.
pimp.gif

Anybody trying to make some extra $$$?

Still looking for a ds DMP between a sz 9.5-10.5......willing to pay top dollar.

Anybody got any kicks to sell? spacej23, you still have those "last shot 14's?

Seasons Greetings SC!!!

Me and Omar is on point with the 15s these are so nice in person man i paid 119.00 from designer athletic on ebay if any anybody want em underretail

This is my last jordan until May and my lasyt retro card too......( i dont think they come with the packages)

Did u guys see the '08 AF1 Thread in the Nike Retro Forum? A few nice things but these will be COPPED for sure!!
ad5158e143ed6b46bc568e6e8b80d6e1e540d35.pjpg
dc015dec4ce260405e661195fdaeb7ebe278286.pjpg

f06253de76454e5b64b408025dc16c071598d17.pjpg

yo whats good everyone...

Stan & Omar- Dope 15's maybe

Ron-yea it was i hate that store with a passion
indifferent.gif

as for me playoffs copped like everyone else but i also got these....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

yo whats good everyone...

Stan & Omar- Dope 15's maybe

Ron-yea it was i hate that store with a passion
indifferent.gif

as for me playoffs copped like everyone else but i also got these....
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I was going to get those like 2 years ago for Christmas from Finishline, along with Infared AM90!
...but, didn't. those are fresh!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea Mo.. I am grabbin those Barkleys this weekend. I saw them on Christmas Eve at the outlet, but I had my moms with me so I couldn't cop. She makes mefeel guilty everytime I buy shoes around her.

At any rate that is a damn good pick-up. Anyone picking up the Fusions next Saturday? I peeped thme in person and they look pretty good. But I don't thinkI will be getting them.

Stan- DOPE XV lasers. I want them, but i'm gonna chill and catch someone slippin on Ebay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksandcream

lmao i was just looking at the hypebeast thread! lol can't we all just get along?

I was just kidding. I like jamal and circus personally.

Mo - I sent you the pictures to your yahoo account.

let's put it this way: we all know A LOT of hypebeasts in this area. it's truely becoming an epidemic, it's just not quite as bad as fakes.

hey guys.

Mo - I appreciate the business man. I hope you enjoy them.
happy.gif

DMP is SOLD!

UNLV's are SOLD!

Don't sleep team.

Tyler, your most welcome man. Thats my 2nd pack of those, lol. Beat the hell outta the 1st ones.
Glad everything went smoothly, besides me oversleeping.
tired.gif

BTW, those B-Day Lebrons.....very nice, good choice. Not a huge Lebron fan, but I'm starting to feel that colorway.
Let me know if you have any other heat you want to sell or trade. Matter fact, that goes for everyone here in or around the Charleston area.

Me=Legit, never flake.......
pimp.gif

Btw, if anyone is interested, the FNL in Northwoods has the 1st Air Jordan XXII's )white colorway) for 99.00.....!
Comes with everything, I was waiting for them to hit the sale racks and BAM! Copped! They dont look half bad, now that I own em.

Tyler, thanks again man!
Peace - Be safe ppl......
MO

Don't worry about the oversleeping. I'm just glad you were able to make it out. Those Year of the Dog AF1's were looking rather nice. I think I actually like the regular version over the hyperstrike version personally. Thanks for thekind words on the Lebron IV's. They're so comfortable.

I have those Complacency AF1's from the Chamber of Fear event that I went to in Chicago. I have a10.5 that's DS. I'm only charging $275 which is under market value by about $50-$75. I think there were about 150-200 produced, so it's prettylimited. I have those and the next biggest thing I'm selling is my Marvel Silver Surfer Bathing Apes. I've worn them and there's some creasing,but overall, it's not too bad. I'm willing to negotiate with that one. It even comes with the action figure like packaging. Just let me knowthough.

It was good meeting you man.

Oh, here's a quick picture of those Complacency AF1's I was telling you about . . .

I can take some more if you're really interested. The insoles are soooooo dope onthese.
wink.gif

what's up my man, i see you were selling some of that impressive collection of yours, is there anyway you can post any sb's you're still selling.

I wear a 10.5-11 hit me up with a list definitely interested in copping something. appreciate it.

Those AF1 are dope, I'll let you know. I'm a little more interested in those Bathing Apes you are speaking of. Can you send me pics of those?
I'm liking those AF1's tho, send me some more pics of those too man.

itsmesnitches & Mo - Here's a quick list of what's left . . .

Mo - I'll get you more pictures of those Bapes & AF1's tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

eek.gif
Damn Tyler i want those push heads and its my size too.
mad.gif
i don't have 175 though

Sorry Stan.
frown.gif

There's a real good chance they'll be gone tomorrow or the next day. I can't believe that I saw a DS pair go for $300+ on eBay. I had no idea they were fetching that much. My pair isn't DS, but they're pretty damnfresh. I've literally wore them like three times max.

Happy New Year Team SC.

I am selling some retro plus JB colorways on Ebay in the next few weeks, along with my jersey collection.

What are you guys planning on picking up in January? X and XIII package will probably be it for me. That 310 price tag is gonna hurt me bad

Hey, Anyone know if its possible fore me to still find the black 15s and the red bobbito highs for a reasonable price?

Today was nice I picked up 2 jordan tees,spizikes,barkley forces, and another tee and around 5 fitteds....pics up later

just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAM S.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 07 was a great year for the team, alot of ups, and alot of downs, but in all it was a good year! Letshope for the best in 08! PEACE TTY NEXT YEAR HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAM S.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 07 was a great year for the team, alot of ups, and alot of downs, but in all it was a good year! Lets hope for the best in 08! PEACE TTY NEXT YEAR HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only 57 more minutes left in 2007!

Back
Top Bottom