* The New TEAM SC Official post *

cbpresent... you got mail buddy.
happy.gif

I am def interested in that limited XX3 colorway.

Ty- I can't tell you how many times I have tried to downsize my collection, only to find myself buying more kicks. Like Trey said its a never endingprocess.

Also guys, Im unloading some of my Deadstock Nike kicks if any of you are interested. Here's what I have Deadstock Size 9.

Blk/Red LBJ V
Blk/Blue Air Max Penny
Zoom Flight 96'

And Blk/Gold LBJ III worn once. Too small for me.

Get at me if anyone's interested.

Brad, check your PM man, and what size are the Pennys?

Edit.. Yikes I need to read better ahh too small for me

Brad - I'm going to get back at you about those XXIII's. They're reallygrowing on me.

In other news . . .

roll.gif

haha, yo who is that? ^ ^ ^

Yeah, I've decided to definitely get the countdown pack and the XX3s. The countdown pack will be worn, and I'll break out my DMP XIs on countdownrelease day.

Here's some more pics of other shoes in my collection that were too big to post in the collection thread.

WIWT: i can't never go to pac-sun without leaving with some tees....Saw the fusions to i didn't want em
Tre-u still look like that lol....jk
Yo Team Sc- y'all want to have this Sneaker battle on-line or meet at a location.....If everybody is down for it lets have it in the spring or in thesummer( i should have plenty heat by then)........Another thing they got the 14/9 package in kids sizes and its 210 not fair at all
mad.gif

I haven't heard the sizes I able to get yet we'll see a little closer to the end of January.

As for now, I'm watching OSU whoop LSU

Originally Posted by cbpresent

If anyone wants to split the countdown pack with me let me know, I'll be able to get a pack from my spot here and I want the XIIIs in a sz 9. Yall can have the Xs for $160.

Also, if anyone is interested in the limited XX3s releasing on the 26th let me know, I can get them. Tyler, let me know if you need a pair. I'm buying a pair to resell so I can buy a few of the other Jordan packs coming out this spring.
YO CAN YOU GET ME A 10.5?

Brad - Your collection is solid man. On another note, I'm starting to highly considerthose white/carolina XXIII's. I'll let you know at the end of the week what's up.

Well, I've been lazy with WDYWT posts, so here's the last three days . . .

I haven't really talked about it, but my opinion is that a "sneaker battle" is kind of sillyto me. However, I wouldn't mind coming all together and showcasing our collections. Now, if there are a few judges, then so be it.
tongue.gif

If this happens, I think it should be a bigger type of event and attract a bigger audience. Right now, Ithink it's a little too soon, but trust me when I say this, there's something in the works already. I really can't say too much as of now, butI'll keep you guys updated.

Tyler, props to you on wearing your Aquas. I just can't wear mine, school is too over-crowded with Playoffs and Aquas (fakesand authentics).

Why don't we all consider a Summit again before a sneaker battle? Or will the battle be some sort of Summit? My spring break from college is March 3-10,not sure about you guys yet though.

XX3 UPDATE (Not aimed at you Tyler)

I will be able to buy TWO pairs of any size meaning a 9 for myself and another pair. I've gotten boatloads of PM'sabout the 23's and now everyone seems to want them to wear . . . YEAH RIGHT . . .I got a message the other day from someone saying the 23s are"growing" on me and I love the colorway. You and I both know we're buying to Flip.

(Tyler gets first dibs since I spoke to him first about the whole limited ordeal, then AirJordan23. This is hoping I can even buy a second pair. Im not feelingconfident any longer.)

Can someone help me find a good pair of jeans to buy? (no!%++%) Is Gap selvedge worth it? I heard they're thin and rip easily, I usuallywear Old Navy cause I like the fit. I need new denim though.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Tyler, props to you on wearing your Aquas. I just can't wear mine, school is too over-crowded with Playoffs and Aquas (fakes and authentics).

Why don't we all consider a Summit again before a sneaker battle? Or will the battle be some sort of Summit? My spring break from college is March 3-10, not sure about you guys yet though.

XX3 UPDATE (Not aimed at you Tyler)

I will be able to buy TWO pairs of any size meaning a 9 for myself and another pair. I've gotten boatloads of PM's about the 23's and now everyone seems to want them to wear . . . YEAH RIGHT . . .I got a message the other day from someone saying the 23s are "growing" on me and I love the colorway. You and I both know we're buying to Flip.

(Tyler gets first dibs since I spoke to him first about the whole limited ordeal, then AirJordan23. This is hoping I can even buy a second pair. Im not feeling confident any longer.)

Can someone help me find a good pair of jeans to buy? (no!%++%) Is Gap selvedge worth it? I heard they're thin and rip easily, I usually wear Old Navy cause I like the fit. I need new denim though.

Brad - Thanks man. It's not too bad at my school, but that's because mostly artsy orpreppy people go to my school, so they really don't care for Jordans that much. You wouldn't have to worry about me flipping the XXIII's anyway. Whenever someone goes out of their way to help me, I don't try to take advantage of that. Send me the price via inbox for them.
Gap Selvedge is apparently not real selvedge, but I have a pair and they're pretty nice to me. Ifyou're really trying to get some nice denim, Nudies makes really nice jeans. They're a little pricey, but you get your money's worth for sure. They're a 100% organic denim and their made in Italy. I was lucky to get a pair for 40% off, so they came out to about $80ish.

TEAM SC,

I've recently decided to sell a set of brand new rims I got for Christmas from my Uncle. In dire need of cash and since I'm a full time student,unfortunately I have to part with items that I was going to straight exploit on the road this summer.

I'm selling a brand new set of four 18"x7.5 Milano Motoring rims, Black with Chrome Lip as a best offer type of deal. My uncle paid $850 for the setand I'm willing to sell for $500 (possibly lower). Let me know if anyone is interested, I could possibly hold these as well.

cbpresent- First and foremost major props on your collection. Very nice.

I respect you decision in regards to the XX3. I know I was one of those peeps that intially asked you about putting me down with a pair buts its all good, andbelieve me I would have kept them. It would have been cool to actually own a "limited" pair of Jordans, but hey I can settle for the GR pairs inFebruary. And honestly I got enough on my plate right now with other releases, and other priorities. You and Tyler (if he decides to get them) enjoy them.
happy.gif
BTW... who is AirJordan 23?

Location. That's my only reservation about all of us getting together and showing off our collections. That's all Stan meant by the "sneakerbattle"
laugh.gif
. Our team as a whole has some SERIOUS heat, and it wouldbe cool to see just a taste of what everyone is holding onto. I think its a damn good idea, And after talking to Stan this weekend, we both agreed. If we coulddo it possibly sometime in the Spring that would be perfect.

I'm down for it. Let's make it happen.
pimp.gif

416154ec61dc450bc8016617aa6fcfc4e4a0662.pjpg

Stealth XX3 pic from JB forum.
eek.gif

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]wut up team its been a while. well here goes...[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]first off a team s.c. sneaker showcase is a definite work inprogress and is a great idea.[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]wut up to ron, i seem to have a class right by your officewith mr. west[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]the xxiii's are sustaining on my membranes but not idefinite must just yet[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]if any one here wheres a 12 or 13 let me know cuz i need somequick cash for packages unless[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]everyone wants to donate dollars for my package/birthdayfund.....
grin.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]p.s.-support b'zar[/color]

Just came by to show off the new sig. My old one will be back up after the auction is done.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom