* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Josh- check your inbox

Yo i don't mind showcase my stuff but man i want to BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!! somebody.....well hell after the showcase, Ron u want to battle me man or whoever idon't care i just want to battle

If so you want to 3 top sneakers pure heat no recent general release.

im not showcasing any sneaker that im going to battle with.

Stan- I'm cool man.
laugh.gif

But on the real, why do you wanna "battle" so badly?

Can't we all just get along?
laugh.gif

greenice- What up man! You found my hideout I see, but its all good. Dr. West courses aren't no joke so good luck toya.

Ron- i dont know man
laugh.gif

Planning to get one of my secret heat in Feb
devil.gif

Yo yall saw the gold flightposites coming in july yesssss
eek.gif
can't waitfor those to go on sale lol $180
eyes.gif

^ Yea Nike's trippin on that price cause the OG joints were $160.
frown.gif
Heck.. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

I'll wait til they hit the Bay, and get them for under retail. That's exactly what I did for the Cactus Foam Ones.

I am going to be so picky with new releases in 08. JB
is my priority this year along with whatever vintage heat I can find on the Bay.

Speaking of which, I am working out something with my dude in Cali. And if all goes well, I should have some serious heat pretty soon.
happy.gif

^Omar- Are those Women's ?

For anyone that's interested, there are 3 stores in the Charleston area that I know of that are getting the X and XIII package on the 19th.

Finishline- Citadel and Northwoods Mall

Footaction- Northwoods Mall, and I am gonna check out the Citadel Mall store today.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^Omar- Are *you* a Woman?

*fixed*

roll.gif

jp, yeah, he got those from the Footaction outlet!

Finishline - Columbia Mall - 20 packages ( X and XIII)
eek.gif
that'sit...just 20.

Yeah Ron those are the women's zens 95 12.00 bucks!

and the my footlocker getting 36 packages, and our footaction getting 34!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DISCOUNTS, NO HERO COINS OR NUTTHING! GOTTA PAY STRAIGHTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^Omar- Are *you* a Woman?

*fixed*

roll.gif

jp, yeah, he got those from the Footaction outlet!

Finishline - Columbia Mall - 20 packages ( X and XIII)
eek.gif
that's it...just 20.

roll.gif

I'll post my recent pick-ups tomorrow. Stay tuned for a surprise pick-up . . .

wink.gif

AirJordan17 wrote:

For anyone that's interested, there are 3 stores in the Charleston area that I know of that are getting the X and XIII package on the 19th.

Footaction- Northwoods Mall, and I am gonna check out the Citadel Mall store today.

Good shiett man. I was just about to ask about that.

Im feenin' for a real nice pickup.....

Originally Posted by manDINGmo

AirJordan17 wrote:

Good shiett man. I was just about to ask about that.

Im feenin' for a real nice pickup.....

Well, I still have those Chamber of Fear AF1's and you won't have to worry about seeing thoseeverywhere like the upcoming Countdown pack. If you don't want the DS pair, I could always sell you the pair that I've worn. They're pretty damnclean and I'm only charging $225 for those. Also, I found the book and dvd that was given out at the Chamber of Fear release at Niketown Chicago. Justthrowing it out there though.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Tre you are a CRAZY man. You always givin Omar hell.....

Yea it looks like these Countdown Packs are gonna be plentiful in the Charleston area. No way these can be as limited as the DMP. Glad I don't live in abig city.

Ty- Are you getting the limited XX3 in a couple of weeks?

Tyler- obama man huh yeah im a vote for him too.....im 23 and its going to be my 1st time voting damn shame huh

Ron- i ain't sweating the battle i don't care anymore i'll be having some major heat in the showcase. i wish i could pick up the package since itsallover charleston but my money is tight right now and i know it aint going to be any more when i get some dough at the 1st of the month.

Omar- i wish i copped those i regret now

Well, let me start off by saying that waiting in line for sneakers has finally paid off. The three hours that I waited in line for yesterday to see Barack Obama didn't phase me at all. Everyone else was getting antsy and I found it humorous.Anyway, the rally was amazing. If you ever get a chance to see this guy talk live and in person, go see him. I know most of you have seen him on TV doing histhing, but you really can't get the feel unless you're there to see it for your own eyes. I guess it's sort of similar to seeing Michael Jordan onTV and then seeing him in person.

So, I was able to snap a lot of pictures, but I'll only post a few to save you some time. Plus, Ireally couldn't get many angles considering it was jam packed. Well, here are a few pictures from the rally . . .

6t053k5.jpg

6ssv0r9.jpg

8e0amia.jpg

This next picture doesn't really do any justice of how many people were there, but thiscan give you somewhat of an idea . . .

7166h6h.jpg

& finally, probably my favorite picture of them all . . .

6s9vlax.jpg

I will be voting for Barack and I encourage everyone to get out there and vote. Even if it's not for Obama, you really should take advantage of yourrights. You might think that it's just one vote and that it's not going to change anything, but if you take that attitude like many others, then itadds up and it really does matter. The last two elections have been relatively close, so please get out there and be heard.

Now that I'm done with my political spill, here are my most recent pick-ups . . .

7wyk1lh.jpg

6yzfev9.jpg

7yqtefb.jpg

Bonus shot . . .

6teq68n.jpg

and oh yeah, the surprise pick-up . . .

87j8n89.jpg

Enjoy!
happy.gif

This next picture doesn't really do any justice of how many people were there, but this can give you somewhat of an idea . . .

7166h6h.jpg

Is it just me, or does that guy on the bottom left look like Dave Chappelle?

laugh.gif

So it looks like Walter's in ATL and some store in MIA are the only ones getting the limited 23's inthe WHOLE Southeast! Already called my ATL connect and he's gonna try to camp and grab a couple of pairs. Definately not gettin my hopes up though
frown.gif

dang it i was aimin for atl with the 23's even if i have to go myself, but chico has connects
i mean i have family but they definitely do not love me that much.
for some reason i'm feeling optimistic about this...i dont know why though cuz i have the worst luck
with sneakers
ohwell.gif

dang it i was aimin for atl with the 23's even if i have to go myself, but chico has connects
i mean i have family but they definitely do not love me that much.
for some reason i'm feeling optimistic about this...i dont know why though cuz i have the worst luck
with sneakers
ohwell.gif

Chico- Good luck with getting those limited XX3. If anyone gets there hands on these consider yourself very lucky. I have personallygiven up on obtaining them, and I will just focus on the GR pairs.

Ty- Good lookin as always. and DOPE Obama pictures.

If my money right...I'm going to skip school the day before and go down there....anybody up for it?(to get the limited 23s)

Back
Top Bottom