* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

If my money right...I'm going to skip school the day before and go down there....anybody up for it?(to get the limited 23s)

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
good luck! hahaha.

tha23greatest:

The best chance I will have at getting those limited XX3 is if Jordan knocks at my door on release morning, and personally gives them to me.

I hate to be a kill joy, but if you plan on "missin" school for those, you might wanna be in line at least 3 days BEFORE the 29th. And I won'ttake into account that Walter's aint in the best area of Atl, and that employees are gonna buy these joints up, and hold pairs for family, friends, etc.

Be careful if you decide to go. Take that $230 and get something else more obtainable. I wish ya luck. You're gonna need it.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

If my money right...I'm going to skip school the day before and go down there....anybody up for it?(to get the limited 23s)

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
good luck! hahaha.
YOUR GOING TOO IF I SAY SO%$** Well actually I was going to leave that thursday when I got out of school and I would of took the chance of it...Itwould be a nice trip if some more people were up for it...Because either way we really don't have to come back empty handed...But idk now b/c today I got aspeeding ticket so that might mess me up

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Tre, Dom, & Ondriono - Thanks guys.
wink.gif

Ondriono - I really admire the dedication. I kind of want to go just for the ride personally, but Idon't know if I'll be allowed to do so. We'll see as time gets closer.

Here's what I wore today . . .

6oepylw.jpg

Nice authentic NCAA shorts cbpresent.. and the Pennys and the black high socks sets it off.

But as Ty said.. wrong team.

UNC shorts would be better.
tongue.gif

Just A Lil Appetizer before the package.......me and my boyz!!!!! A new fitted and 2 new track jackets from EXPRESS!!!!!!

Omar- Nice pick ups for the family. So you are getting the X and XIII package Saturday too?

greenice-
pimp.gif
at the premium brown/olive Goadomes you had on today. I LOVEgoadomes. I've seen them on Finishline's website for 97 bucks, and I thought about ordering them. But after seeing you with them on, I am def gettinigthem now. Are they in Northwoods?

Its just too damn cold down here.And to think it actually feels like winter in Charleston. Well at least I can wear all those boots I bought a couple monthsback in the next few weeks.
laugh.gif

Stan- Where u hidin at?
laugh.gif

Ondriono - Nice all whites man. I really wish I would have bought an endless supply of allwhites when they made them with good quality. Are you enjoying that password?
wink.gif

^Agreed.

Can't go wrong with all whites, especially the old school ones.

The new ones don't even compare.
ohwell.gif

I really want some white Forces with the gum bottom. I think they came out in like 96 or 97.
pimp.gif

thanks ron. most comfortable boot ever made. i think there are a few left at northwoods. we were having a 25% off bootsale
-and why is it cold????-i was sweating two days ago....

-dido on the all white motion. (dont tell anyone but i bought a pair from this year bcuz i desperately needed something allwhite=MISTAKE)
embarassed.gif

^Oh I got a couple of pairs of the "newer" whites too, but hey I needed some but its all good. Speaking of Forces, Ty sent mesome serious Ebay auction heat, and I am hoping in the next few days I can grab at least 3 of them.
happy.gif

I will keep you guys posted

Update...

Here are the numbers in Charleston for the Countdown X and XIII packages.

Finishline: Northwoods- 20 Citadel- 14

Footaction: Northwoods: 6 Citadel- 8

Back
Top Bottom