* The New TEAM SC Official post *

2000th post!!!!!

Keep it up Team SC. We've come a long way since our first post.

*UPDATE*

Suite Sole just got these fitteds in:

FRK-FCS-001zoom1.jpg

FRK-F-001zoom1.jpg

I know a few of you have a weakness for fitteds, and these have amazing detail. It'sdone by a company called Frank who originally started off as a barbershop.

^^^^^^^
Damn that second one is mean....

I was very impressed from suite sole
the chuck has been long over due

ryan- what are those in you avy?

stan- get at me when you see this, oh and damn you!....lol

02d152e360d346002665e9fd623ebd3ac1a1c93.pjpg

Please tell me Suite Sole is getting this colorway eventually.....
glasses.gif

Mo- Force 3 House of Hoops release. Pretty sick, but no snowball chance in hell of owning them.

fcb35c32e5c46705d6b447f808502af782476f4.pjpg

22725e3e81695d4b48004a99f396f7642108266.pjpg

Nike retro is killing it. Both slated for 09 release, black pair in April, and the Blue pair in June.
happy.gif
Stan... they're baaack!!!!

Wow Nike is bringing back my childhood. Grifs and Pennys i dont know what else they could possibly bring out. I mean wow. I had like all the Grifs backthen. I cant wait to have them again. Its been a long time coming thats for sure

Ron - I'll be checking with Gustavo to see if he's getting those. For some reason,I have a feeling that he did get them.

Anyway, Nike retro is definitely setting us up for a nice year in 2009. Oh, let's not forget theseeither . . .

safetyorange95nike09preview.jpg

6eivsm.jpg

Both are most likely going to be copped by moi.

Ty....I went speechless. Those my friend are a thing of beauty. I love them. I dont even want to post my Penny II's now because they are nothing comparedto that pick up. Nice man very nice

yeaaa man (usher).....they don't make them like they use to, if any of you had a chance to feel those82's you would truly understand

either who all this pick-up and picture posting got me all antsy to buy more stuff and post some of my recent pick ups

unfortunately i had to pass on those penny 2's for now because if your car doesn't have tires it can't move....
tired.gif

but like bob i will have a redemption song pretty soon....

and by the way maurice ron answered your question by esp because i was going to say the same thing

Whats good team....
copped the penny "we all know how those look by now"

those safety orange 95's and both griffey's will be copped!!

stan- my bad dude i checked my messages late
i got some business coming your way tho

ryan-get at me when you see this...

^ We miss you too(no'mo). Damn, you went on like a 3-month hiatus. I can't evengo 3 days without being on NT.

Ty-
eek.gif
.... You never cease to amaze me. Keepit up!

Safety Orange 95???? WOW. And that other colorway is fresh too.

I'm Glad they are coming back out. I had to choose back in the day between those and the Playoff XIII.

I grabbed my Pennys Saturday also. Jhob it was good seein you out there, and I am so glad we were able to get the Friends and Family discount.

Nike retro in 09 is gonna be nuts. JB who????

326153eb64d54c07c31daab72e60ecc96459af3.pjpg

Even though its not an OG colorway, i'm feelin these.

RON!!!! those huarache's are "callin me" i really wish theywould release a hightop but i'll settle for now (very comfortable sneaker

Big Mo.....yessir we will be doing business in the near future......

^^^^^^^^^^^^hmmmmmmmmmm really as soon as i get off I am going to pick that up. I hope its as good as advertised.

Ron-Yeah man i am pretty happy about the F&F on those Pennys it was all worth it now to me. And i am glad you got your pair and didnt get screwed out ofthem and have to pay retial.

Hey SC residents, quick question I am thinking of heading to myrtle beach this weekend with the wife to see The Roots and Gym Class Heros at House of Blues,and i was wondering has anyone ever been to the House of Blues there to see a concert? Should i buy tickets in advance or just head there and buy them at thedoor. Any help would be great.....

jhobson, I'd just buy them there, get there a few hours before the concert starts.

My girlfriend and I have been to a few shows there and we usually get first in line to get front row (if you don't mind waiting for 2 hours)

Originally Posted by kicksandcream

Bored at work so i decided to Say WADDUP it's been too long, ,miss u guys
eek.gif

First Curt, now Josh . . .

I know it's starting to get "cold" and what not, but has Hell officially frozen over?

Like I said with Curt, we miss you too, Josh.

#+$.....josh??? that is about as rare as an owl in the daylight... wut up?

hope to see errbody on saturday at the opening once again.....

and jason i dont think it matters one way or the other...but like brad said just get there early so ya'll can be in front.

Back
Top Bottom