* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Jhob- I'm not going to Florence again fam. I've heard that they may not get them (still hasn't been confirmed). Besides,I am not down with taking any chances traveling for 2 hours and coming home empty handed. The demand for these is nuts! I'll probably just grab a paironline somewhere and pay the extra money eventually.

Footlocker employee appreciation is this weekend, and both Champs in Citadel and NorthWoods mall got the purple Pippens in.
glasses.gif
I just hope they aren't excluded.

And Suite Sole will def see me Saturday as well.
pimp.gif

Ron, which Jordan 1's do you need man? I can get them for you Saturday morning here in Fayetteville. I'm headed to Charleston forThanksgiving, I could get em to you then.

Sorry to tease you guys. I've only wanted the following AF1's for as long as I canremember, so I had to build some type of suspense. These are right up there with the Space Jams as far as holy grails go for me. So, without further adieu,I'm taking it back to '92(rhyme intended) . . .

6fbfci.jpg

1zg72br.jpg

xm31hz.jpg

I thought I'd never find a DS pair in my size. The one time I found a DS pair, theyhad little sunlight spots on the uppers, and that wasn't a very appealing look to me. I think this will wrap up my AF1 binge that I have been on for thelongest. Those Black Moss Highs from '93 were an impulse purchase, because I've wanted those for the longest time now too, and the price was too goodto pass up. It's been a good run though and I'm glad that I could revisit one of my first loves. I'm sure I'll still pick up AF1's fromtime to time, but not at the rate I have been.

I hope all of you have enjoyed them as much as I do, and hopefully I could show you some pairs that you don't normally see. Now, I have to figure out mynext sneaker that I'm going to focus on . . .

wink.gif

Thomas is now in the building gonna try and catch the hang of this niketalk nation ive been hearing so much about...wuddup all

Ty-All i can say is man...Those AF1's are just amazing. Those i think are any AF1 lovers grail. Congrads man. Those are the nicest pick up of the year ihave seen. But you will never stop with your AF1 binge hahaahahahah man i cant see that coming. I said i was done with Jay's but something keeps pulling meback. So we will see fam.

Thomas- Welcome to the NT fam and Team SC. And I am telling you this in advance...You are going to get addicted to this little web four um. So start adjustingyour schedule now.

Ryan-Ill get at you later on tonight and let you know what i find.

smokin.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Ty- I'm glad you opened the box! I have never seen those joints in that pristine condition. Amazing pick-up as always. BTW...You are in too deep with the Forces man to quit now. I'm quite sure you are gonna find something else without even looking for it. You know how the gameworks....

Brad- I'm good man on the black/red 1's. But thanks for offering.

I checked out the Purple pippen retros last night and they are
pimp.gif
. A very nice retro plus colorway for once, but that price sucks.

Confirmed: Florence IS NOT getting the black/red 1 this Satuday.

Also.... (taken from the JB Forum) looks like I'm shellin out 300 plus on the day after christmas.

55235f96ee9e6cc3d996459807867ab36da924e.pjpg

Jason - I appreciate the kind words man. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally mark off that one shoe that has managedto escape my grips a few times now.

Ron - Thanks man. That CDP with be the only pack I buy this whole year. Can't wait to have a fresh pair of black/red XI's and my first pair ofTaxi's.

Well, Saturday is not at a complete loss because . . .

This Saturday (November 22, 2008), Suite Sole will be dropping their first quick strike . . .We are opening the store an hour early for those who would like toget their kicks 1st and we will be serving mimosa's from 10-12pm.

Nike collaborated with MMA fighter Caol Uno in creating a new Air Max 90 Current for his 10AC training apparel collection. The Mount Fuji mark is in referenceto the new collections theme.

The Nike Air Max 90 Current takes aspects of the Nike Air Max 90 and the Nike Free and fuses them together. With mesh uppers, a leather mudguard, and a 3M backtab, this pair of sneakers is definitely on point.

With the purchase of the Mt. Fuji Air Max 90 Currents, you will receive a free Suite Sole t-shirt (while supplies last). The shirts and shoes are very limited,so don't sleep!

^ Bought, Bought, and Bought
pimp.gif

Currents are so DOPE.

Another pic of the XI and XII pack..
glasses.gif
I am so hyped for a fresh pairof Taxis....

fc635679e88e6cf4d6f444850598df6fda4be0d.pjpg

That pack is going to be nuts. Even the quality looks better on both shoes. Too bad i may have to camp out in the rocky mountain cold for these since illprobably be in Denver for christmas. Now that wont be fun

Ryan-Speaking of denver i saw you WDYWT post and you had a Broncos hat, what you know about the Broncos...
laugh.gif
Only the best team in the NFL right now. Along with the Unstoppable nuggets,who i believed beat the Celtics a week ago but just throwing that out there.

Ty-Man i am trying everything i know to track down these 1s but its so weird that no one is getting these. I just dont understand.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^ Bought, Bought, and Bought
pimp.gif

Currents are so DOPE.

Another pic of the XI and XII pack..
glasses.gif
I am so hyped for a fresh pair of Taxis....

fc635679e88e6cf4d6f444850598df6fda4be0d.pjpg
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss y'all should see the smile on my face

stan- the correct term is: yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh (word to gucci lol)

that pack is the only one im coppin for sure im not even tryna
cause any hype but i smell pure pandamonium come release date

ron- thanks for the pics too i knew they would pop up sooner that later
if you need any help with what we talk about this weekend holla at ya boy....

josh- nice stealth forces i am calling it a comeback whats up dude?...

Since these are just so great and some people seem to overlook this pick-up(I won'tname no names), I'm posting them again on this page . . .

1zg72br.jpg

spacej23 wrote:
Since these are just so great and some people seem to overlook this pick-up(I won't name no names), I'm posting them again on this page . . .

��������� lol im so so sorry for�forgeting: tyler yo those forces are dope dude!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

��������� naw seriously nice forces man amazing that you found them in that condition....

��

Just got finished listening to some of the tracks on Kayne West album.

eek.gif

When an artist can differentiate themselves and do something out of the realm that they normally wouldnt do, I think that within itself is dope (ex. Andre3000, "The Love below"). The tracks that I have heard so far are solid.

But I agree with Ryan, when he performs these songs "live", they are gonna sound like crap.

Ron- I have been listening to about 5 songs that will be on the album. And my favorite by far is "Coldest Winter". Because lyrically he shuts it downonce again. I mean the man is doing something that hasnt been done in this day in age and i appricate that. But i dont think he can do a tour off this album...Which is something i loved about Kanye, he gives a great show

Yeah, turning this CD into a tour could be a difficult task. He has yet to let me downthough, so I'll more than likely be going to one of his shows on his next tour. I mean, he already tackled a hard task with this CD as it is by doingsomething that's way out of his element, and I think he did a great job with it. So, if he can do that, why should I doubt that he can give a hell of atour off this album? Actually, I prefer the live version of Love Lockdown that he did over the CD version . . .

i dont have much more to say about 808s & Heartbreak except for this: JUST LIKE KANYE'S SOUL BEATS, I'M CALLING TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE REST OF HIPHOP CATCHES UP, EVERYONE'S ALBUM WILL SOUND LIKE A TRIBAL VERSION OF 80s POP.

Ye and 3Stacks are bigger than hip hop.

tyler, seriously.... purple af1 highs? i'm outta here... *echoing footsteps and a door slam* *door re-opens* "you're ruining my life!" *doorslam*

p.s. - Ye and 3Stacks are bigger than hip hop. *re-stated for emphasis*

edit/ is it just me... or does kanye sound like Seal when he starts to wail.... hahahahha... my bad yeezy! go on and get it!

Ahhh, now that's more like it. Thanks for the comments my fellow team members. Lookslike I'll be helping out tomorrow with the quick strike release of the fuji AM 90 Currents, at Suite Sole. Hope to see you guys there!

Fit for the day . . .

14m6iah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom