* The New TEAM SC Official post *

So...i'll get to the most talked about first.....

...808's and heartbreak, like mike said, will probably be the spawn of something terrible. people will think, o i'm going to try it too

and i believe they will fail miserably and we will be in the same situation we are in now, with everything sounding basically the same...

When will the auto tune end...hopefully after this album. i do like a few songs on the album, but also think that some songs were better without

some added sound effects and or lyrics. the pinnochio story* pretty much sums up the mood of the album and was very smartly placed at the

end, if not it would be like killing the villian at the begining of a movie, and you would be left with no story, but i think, after listening to most of

the album, it should have been titled "regrets and heartbreak" because he seems to voice every

regret he has with his life choices(to be a jay-z fan, maybe he should listen to the last track on reasonable doubt) kanye is brave for making this move and itseems to be

working in his favor at

the present time. i wish him the best in life and his career from this point on.....(close topic)

o yea BTW.....

i went into the line yesterday and was checking around in the back and asked our stock guy what was new, and he said

"we got some XX3's in" i was thinking oOoOo motorsports....then i take a look, and to my suprise, i find all three colorways of them

UNC, Bulls, and the motorsports...i will post pics soon....

Ill be in SC for Christmas, can some one tell me where to pick the package up near COLUMBIA SC, Orr near dutch fork highschool, because those are the areas illbe staying in for Christmas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tyler, you need to clean up that beard a bit homie and take off the clown suit.

just messing with you playa
laugh.gif

ryan - man u think u still got enough pull at the line to get them to hold me a pair of bull 23's cuz i don't think footlocker's getting them
ty - how'd that quickstrike release at sweet sole release go
stan - yo u still selling those retro I's hommie?

Daytona - You should try the Foot Action in Columbia or Columbiana mall. They seem to havereceived most of the CDP's. I think Tre(treb2k5) could confirm this for you though since he lives in that area.

Will - Thanks for the kind words homey.

Brad - Ahh, I know man. This thing grows out of control for some reason(must be the towel head blood inme, word to Osama). And clown suit? Clowns don't dress this fresh man.
laugh.gif

Josh - The quick strike release went decent. We had some mimosa and such, so that was definitely a plus.

ty - damn can't beat free liquor. i was gonna swing through but i knew i wasn't gonna be able to get em so i didn't even bother coming again

Josh - It's cool man, but you still could have come in and drank with us regardless ifyou bought them or not. Just remember that for next time we do a drop like that.

And while I'm at it, who's ready for black Friday? I know I am . . .

n676094366_951756_9404.jpg

get-attachment.aspx

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

josh- enough pull? lol, i do still work there contrary to my/popular belief, i'm actually working that fridaywhen they come out 5am-2pm

mike- i'll see what i can do..hit me up later in the week

jason- if you didnt notice, i totally ignored your rubbish comment about the celtics losing to those butt nuggets, because kendrick perkins was clearly foulednear the end of that game on a crucial play....LMAO. how the 1's go?....

either who, without further freddy adieu, coming straight from me to you, desert storm and dj clue clue clue.......

l_a2cc9bc0fa314a5bb92a2869232a8e57.jpg
l_92e8442bc437497892f1f15abe191b5d.jpg

l_3c1cefef978749cd96c3ba4a0833bc39.jpg

l_7dff0f0cbb2b47dab4ab7e1d65e1e0cf.jpg

l_01b65bab25794020b2e1f77fbb9f9511.jpg

l_79f97f78ab324d099e40e95bc3eeb652.jpg

l_1f967139affd4bd0b389f21b57a40f30.jpg

l_39ff521444c84c8f9caec988ca4c4f6e.jpg

l_00620f6e92554a678d9366cfa25ceff0.jpg
l_c8511b20b4f740bdbcd94f0c10099ba9.jpg

l_4638b56b2c5c4e42b6bf936d31ca8032.jpg
l_75a0135a6e4542148a26d69df6f28ee3.jpg

ty - Cool man,
ryan - lmao! oh sweet i'll holla!
Stan - cool man, well i finally got my lazy @#% i job! so i'ma hit u up in like a week lol

Originally Posted by spacej23

Daytona - You should try the Foot Action in Columbia or Columbiana mall. They seem to have received most of the CDP's. I think Tre(treb2k5) could confirm this for you though since he lives in that area.

Will - Thanks for the kind words homey.

Brad - Ahh, I know man. This thing grows out of control for some reason(must be the towel head blood in me, word to Osama). And clown suit? Clowns don't dress this fresh man.
laugh.gif

Josh - The quick strike release went decent. We had some mimosa and such, so that was definitely a plus.

hey thanks for the response ill be sure to hit up TRE. Ill also check around since ill be in Sc for thanksgivings too.

Ryan- XX3 pics are
eek.gif
So which colorway is themost available? Do I need to even stress gettin up early for these? Screw it.. ill be there early.
happy.gif

Those Motorsports
glasses.gif
and UNC colorways have me weak and vulnerable. Iwant both of them in a 8.5 if ya can help out.

The Bulls colorway looks dope too..... Damn... I want all 3 honestly. smh

Also, I was told that new store Jimmy jazz was getting the XX3 as well on Black Friday ( did not specify which colorway(s) ), but i'll believe it when Isee it.

Ty- Good seeing you yesterday at the Current QS release. For those who missed out on these will be sorry in the future.

Ryan-I am not even going to respond to your comment about the nuggets. All i have to say it they won. And 10.5 for me on all 3 colorways of those XX3s pleasesir. And well i ended up getting those 1s online. Once u said you werent going i said forget it. And bought them on NDC at like 5. I woke up at 5, and gotlucky because they put them up at 445. Ron-ill see you bright and earlier on friday for those XX3s. And i heard the same thing about Jimmy Jazz too that theywere getting them but i doubt it highly. And i forgot that the Penny's are coming out too on saturday. But that may wait for the next 50% off weekend.

Jason- No doubt. I will probably cave in and buy all 3 as well. I know the motorsports and the unc are coming home with me. If I canleave the wife at home Friday morning its a wrap!
laugh.gif
And yea those Pennyswill get copped along with the Pippens at the next half off sale in a few weeks.

I saw some Black/Grey New Balance 992 joints in Jimmy Jazz today...
pimp.gif
Those joints are comfy like Air Max 95's on steroids real talk. I honestly surprised that store even came to our area. Sometimes they sell stuff early, atleast the one I use to frequent in DC did.

Maurice- Anything new at the outlets yet?

whoa whoa whoa...lol so many questions at once....
sick.gif

please pm if you need me to hold something cuz my memory and supahead are related (they both suck!)

i'm going to need to write this down or something...but to answer a few questions....

not sure on the availability of each colorway cuz the stock was scattered. sizes 7 1/2- 14

the size 12's pictured are ALREADY reserved for Mr. Ford lol (tyler and ron may be the only people who know this guy)

size 12 is also my size so i may be screwed if i decide to buy.....i will confer with managment to see if i can create some type of list, and

if they say no....i am opening so i will hide them lol, plus if you didn't know...Jamie is no longer with the company....(tyler, ron, josh, thmas and willmaybe the only people that know that guy)

either way i'll try my best to ensure that everyone gets something, and jimmy jazz?...thats funny.
grin.gif

p.s.-Jhob, they may have won the game, but lets see if they can win a playoff series hahahaha
laugh.gif

Ron - came back from the outlets a couple days ago... they have the windrunner country split jackets (and a gang of GR windrunner jackets) on sale with anadditional 30% off.. I picked up the UK joint and a regular windrunner in a mulder colorway.. (pics soon)... from what i remember they have USA, Mexico, China,and one other that i cant remember... and like at least 4 or 5 different colorways of the regular jackets...

ryan - what time do u think you guys gonna open?... hopefully early... im part timing at nike that day

the country splt windrunner can fully un-zip in half and you can put two countries together to make one jacket.. pretty fresh

^^^^^
ron-yea what he said...lol i was jus tabout to come in a post that
but i might be shooting you a text pretty soon just be on watch....

ty- is suite sole having the same or similar sale? im having my girlfriend
come through there to pickup a few things for me...

whos ready for black friday?....

Mr. Ford.
glasses.gif

I chopped it up with him at the DMP release a few years back. Very cool and down to earth guy.

Talk about a Jordan collection.
eek.gif

But yea... Ryan... u got mail.
happy.gif

Good lookin with the info on the jackets. I'll go at some poin this week and check them out.

when I first got here, I thought it was mr ford who I was splitting all the 8.5s and 9s with, around town.. until we talked at a cdp release and I learned hewas a 12.... It turns out that I've probably been splitting these 8.5s and 9s with ron hahahahaha

Where'd jamie go? (He always held my size, but I felt like he didn't like me)

Mr ford, i remember that dude at the dmp release too, he was the one sittin on the phonebook lol
btw i know im realllly late but school me
i got two pairs of metalic V retros and ive never noticed till now that one has a small tounge and small net, and the other has a HUGE tounge and larger net,why is that???
its probably been mentioned before in thejb forum but i dont feel like looking it up its really a big difference

oh yeah, tyler, those af1's, are they wearable???? i got a few kicks almost that old that i wear but they dont crack cuz ive worn em before y'know? imjust wondering if you think forces that old will crack because i had no idea there were so many colorways of af1 highs
pimp.gif
i need those purp ones bad

Chris- The crazy thing about Forces is that I have never seen any of them crack, no matter how old they are. Well, Ty is gonna comethrough and tell you the same thing. They are built like damn Ford Trucks man.
laugh.gif
But with "anything" vintage, cracking is always possible. God knows i've been burned several times with that.
devil.gif

shinobixtc- yep... you were splitting those sizes with me sure enough.
laugh.gif
Jamie would hold em, and I would come in mid afternoon to pick them up. The good ol days.

Back
Top Bottom