* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Only one store in Columbia got the XX3's.... but no Motorsports
smh.gif

^^^^^I agree i went and saw him and the baby today at the hospital. All is well...He made me look forward to family life Ryan-thanks man for holding thoseXX3's for me...but my girl still hates you, because i bought shoes instead of her Louise V bag Ty-nice seeing you today man...All i know is i hate blackfriday it breaks me Ron-Nice to finally meet your wife today...and she is funny. I hope you didnt spend too much at express because i know that one is my fault

Man i think we should all give a big shout out to out boy Mike Ocampo for having his first baby last night

Can I get a hoo-ha-times-tuesday?!

Seriously, congrats Mike. So, I've been telling this joke ALL day, and I'll continue it here. Mike, was the cost of the birth discounted at all? Your wife did deliver the baby on Black Friday, so I don't know if MUSC had any deals going on or what. . .

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE BLESSINGS AND WELL-WISHES!! It was a pretty crazy experience... but a story worth re-enacting rather than typing (ask jhobson... he gotthe live re-enactment version)

He will finally put my sneaker game on hold, cuz he's gotta be fly-yyy-yy-yy-y-yyy-yyy-yy-yy-y. Though i did stop by the 'Line to pick up themotorsport xx3 to commemorate the event! big up greencelt!

PICS OF CHRISTIAN NICHOLAS OCAMPO ( "NICO" ) SOON!

ty - he totally came with a free gift with purchase!!! apparently its a built in alarm clock that will wake me up every two hours! SWEET !!!

mike- CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!!!!

jason- i called you yesterday, unfortunately i cant purchase anything this
weekend (store rules FTL) but if there hash wall shoes call sunday after
3 and hopefully you can get 40% off.... let me know how that goes

how those xx3's treating everybody?....

Maurice, I saw you yesterday man in the Nike store. I had on the longsleeve Miami Hurricanes shirt with the wht/orange Nikes and camo shorts.

Mike- congrats man! I know seeing your child being born has to be the most amazing experience ever! My wife and I wish u guys the best. Ryan- good lookin outon Friday Morning. Any chicagos left in the smaller sizes?

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Maurice, I saw you yesterday man in the Nike store. I had on the longsleeve Miami Hurricanes shirt with the wht/orange Nikes and camo shorts.
that was you? damn my bad man,
indifferent.gif
@ me for real.... after almost 10 hours in there i was
a walking zombie lol. No luck with those black/red 1's?....

" HUGE BREATH"!!!!!!!

man this week/weekend was very eventful!!! no problem to all of those who picked up XX3's (i do apologize if you didntget your exact size, i didnt realize that my manager had pre-sold/held some of them)....

congrats to mike again on the first one...and poor charlene, missed out on all the black friday sales (but honestly,shopping while pregnant cant be fun) lol.

jason- i believe a package is coming out soon, so she can hate whoever you buy that from next lol

cbpresent- i think i saw you at finishline....

ron- i'm not sure, but i'll check on it for you

p.s.-still looking for those 1's in a size 12.....

GreenIce, yeah I dropped in for a few minutes around mid-afternoon with my gf and sister. I didn't know you worked there.

Maurice, I forgot what you looked like too bro, it's cool! I remembered you when I saw the name tag and your Barkleys.

Dope pick-ups Exec.

Team SC - If you have a little free time, you should check out this Kanye interview . . .

http://www.3news.co.nz/Fu...at/100/Default.aspx#video

I would embed it here, but I couldn't find any HTML code to do so.

This interview really gives you a good idea on who Kanye is, and what he represents. Maybe this will helppeople who are confused with the new direction of Mr. West.

One of my favorite parts is when someone asks him how he feels about when people say he shouldn'tsing. He says something a long the lines of, "Well, people told me I couldn't or shouldn't rap. So, thank you for your suggestion, but I thinkI'm just going to do what I want to do."

And I like that point, because people really did tell him he shouldn't rap, but I think most people would agree that he CAN rap, and pretty well at that.

nice pick-ups everybody....

jhob- howd it go with the penny's?

AND PLEASE can one of guys point me in the direction of those 1's for retail
or a decent price....

i will keep mentioning the fact that i do not have those ones every post imake until i get them!!!!! (size 12)

tyler this point is true that people said that he shouldnt rap...and i do agree that he raps quite well....

the people that said he shouldnt rap (damon dash) obviously arent the smartest and had no reason to say that.....

but people are saying he can't sing for a good reason....cuz he can't sing!

i believe we have agreed to disagree on this subject matter.

Bob Dylan didn't sing all that well either, but look at the great music he made. Ithink it just pisses you off being that you're a good singer, and Kanye isn't, yet he still continues to be successful.

thanks ty

I've been listening to that album nonstop since Tuesday
... Street lights....Pinocchio Story
eek.gif

Bad news
smokin.gif

Everyone looking for the AJ1 straps I suggest you just go the Ebay route...pay the reseller
eyes.gif
...use the 30% live cashback...then you'll probably end up paying less thanretail....I just copped my motorsports for 168 shipped
happy.gif

Ryan-Kanye can sing. He just doesnt sing to what people call there standards. I bought that CD on tuesday and i have listened to it over and over again. Theman does a great job with the r&b. He may not be NEO or R.Kelly or Jamie Foxx...But he holds his own in what he was trying to do...

Ty-I agree with you whole heartedly. Bob Dylan couldnt sing...And well 85% of rappers out there now really cant rap that well. I would rather listen to Kanyesing all day everyday...then listen to bow wow, soulja boi, or any of those rappers.

Back
Top Bottom