Pics as promised.

pimp.gif

HOLY #*+$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXECUTIVE YOU ARE THE MAN
GARNETT'S WILL BE COPPED WITH THE POWER
OF 1000 SUNS LOL

Man, had my hopes up...
tired.gif

Yea, the Suns got their revenge on us. Glad to see Shaq doing big things again. Of course, I always appreciate when the Celtics get beaten...
happy.gif

What Up Team SC?

I drop in every now & then but haven't intro'd myself properly. Name's Brandon, most likely seen with "bigmo1002" if ever. I know ofa few of you from Suite Sole / Toucan Reef / Music Farm / Trident etc. Met Jason briefly a while ago at Mike's house.

Figured if you're gonna post in someone's thread you should let them know who you are.

Anyway, a pickup that fit within my budget:
3323470622_5c6c127575.jpg

$33.

Later..

JAe Gage-Alright i remember you at Mike's now....Whats good man, and nice pick up Exec-Nice pick ups as usual for u

"jae gage go the hood on smash...."
wink.gif

naw j/k i gotta check those 9's sometime tomorrow
and we gotta get you a sig too

exec- you getting that good trap money
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pickups never stop!!!

stan- nice 1/2 cents if i cant get those i'll fallback til the silver
ones drop, took it back with the project patta too
smokin.gif

Guys..
Any info on what stores in or near Charleston that will be getting the Nike 1/2 Cent this weekend?
I've called around and all the stores are acting as if it is some big secret...
Any help is appreciated.
If anyone is selling a pair, I'll buy them off of you if they are in a size 9.5 or maybe 10.
And I'll throw in a little extra.

I appreciate everyone who helped me obtain my pair of 1/2 Cents, easily my favorite shoe of the year.

I got an extra pair of Motorsports 23s if anyone needs a pair . . .

yoooooo
[WALE] WADDUP [WALE]
Man haven't had a chance get in on a looong time sense my douchbag neighbors locked the wifi but anyways i've been on a poor mans af1 spree lmao.i'll try to post picks soon

ryan- my lil brothers team on last night by three
omar - nice seeing you in the metro (no %%%!)
ty - hit me up about the play cloths
Mo - waddup N!@#A
Ron - how the lil dudes collection goin?
tre - i think ima be up there soon i'll hit you up
jason - your shoes ever come in from footaction?

Anyone been to the sportsman's shop in downtown charleston lately? I've found some steals there before

I plan on going there, Suite Sole, Continum (spelling?) and wherever else tomorrow or thursday..

I'm looking for these:
nike-blazer-high-check.jpg

I finally got shipping confirmation for my 1/2 cents via sneakerhead, so i'm pretty pumped about that.
pimp.gif

Major shout outs to Jason and Ty at the Suite Sole party. I hated to leave so early, but my preggers wife gots to eat.
laugh.gif

Josh- The little one's collection is coming along well. When this kid starts walkin, he will have heat galore. Speaking of which..

1e725dce29670d6a4c9020309b3cc00dc4a9515.pjpg

That's the last thing i've bought him, hard bottom that is. He got soft bottoms for days....

And here's some of the stuff me and the wife have bought him clothing wise. Mind you, her shower is not til next month.
ohwell.gif

0b0150e568d5480b956df3d58f1188437b43859.pjpg

My favortie t- shirt thus far, and it goes into full effect next year.

22325d9ee7672d8c40302175bff7efed4be6eeb.pjpg

And here are some of my pick ups from the past few months. I found the Air Strong 2 joints on ebay for 12 bucks around Christmastime. When they were retreod a few years back, they sold horribly.

e8e358ede5966573dae249cb05a869ccae00704.pjpg

More pics comin soon.....

Back
Top Bottom