* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Close game last night. Melo and Kobe came to play
pimp.gif
. George Karl needsto give my boy Balkman some burn though 'cause I'm sure he can at least do as good a job if not better on Kobe than Anthony Carter or D.Jones. Lookingforward to Cavs Magic tonight.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Close game last night. Melo and Kobe came to play
pimp.gif
. George Karl needs to give my boy Balkman some burn though 'cause I'm sure he can at least do as good a job if not better on Kobe than Anthony Carter or D.Jones. Looking forward to Cavs Magic tonight.
As much as I love Renaldo Balkman and Terrance Kinsey in CLE, them Gamecocks ain't getting NO playing time in the postseasonfam. Be cool if they matched up though, not many USC-alums have NBA championship rings.

Congrats to Lebron for scoring a personal career high in points in the Playoffs. Too badthat doesn't get you the "W."

I'm not trying to pile on 'cause I rock with Bron Bron, but
2rc9wm9.gif

eek.gif

And I feel you DEpast in the case of Kinsey (not in Cavs reg. rotation), but why not give Balkman a shot? Isn't Executive76 a fan 'cause I'd loveto hear his take.

Balkman should be getting minutes(a bigger body guarding Kobe plus rebounding) but I heard he sprained his ankle

roll.gif

This guy . . . Always posting pics/gifs whenever his team wins, but when it's the other way around .. .

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-Scared.jpg

I still stand by what I said---Lakers in 6.

Curt -
roll.gif
I think Lonely Island could have gone a lot further with thatidea, but still pretty funny.

It's the most exciting part. However, I do watch a few games here and there during theregular season, but unfortunately I just have way too much going on to watch a majority of the games. Actually, it's really not that unfortunate. Even ifI had all the time in the world, I wouldn't spend it watching sports 24/7. There's much more to life than watching a bunch of dudes play around.
winking0016.gif

Unbelievable shot
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. When I think about the magnitude of the shot (Conf. finals) it has to be one ofthe biggest gamewinners of ALL-TIME. Real talk though I'd be a lil' nervous if I was a Cavs fan. They could easily be down 2-0 if not for LeGod. Dudesgot the gifs ready literally right after the game ends...WOW
laugh.gif

Now that shot was VERRRRY impressive! Shows LJ deserved MVP this year. He single handedly saved their season! No hatehere..

As much as I can't stand Lebron, I have to give props where props are due. 1stand15th,you are definitely correct with it being one of the biggest game-winners, ever. I think if he misses that shot, the Franchise is over. He goes to anotherteam. Attendance is cut in half. Even more people from Ohio move to South Carolina. This state goes into a frenzy, and we go into war with people who havemoved here from Ohio. If Cleveland does somehow wins this series(which I doubt), and goes on to win the Finals---then, last night was definitely the turningpoint.

On a side note, big ups to my man Anthony Johnson for putting in minutes and being a factor that helpedthe Magic even have a chance to come back from 23 points.

Back
Top Bottom