* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^ Sort of sucks that it's a package deal because I really only wanted the black/red I's, but it's allgood.

hey guys to let ya'll know, your outlet in Gafney has 2/4 of the lil penny tees...

the black/gold and purple/silver "in penny we trust" tees are 19.99
happy.gif

(864) 487-7820

my band (coming clean) myspace.com/comingcleanhc, has a show tomorrow. and it's going to be amazing.
none of you listen to punk/hardcore, i'm guessing. but i'm still going to post the flyer for it. (i made the flyer) sup.

l_2143a548192d4545aa382980c01d41da.png

Originally Posted by AJ27526

hey guys to let ya'll know, your outlet in Gafney has 2/4 of the lil penny tees...

the black/gold and purple/silver "in penny we trust" tees are 19.99
happy.gif

(864) 487-7820

my spot does too... (tanger)

843-744-3966
happy.gif

My 9 month pick-up. Its been worth the wait. Snapped this pic after his first bath.
happy.gif
I'm just happy he's here. Now that I know he is o.k and healthy, I cannow get back on my grind.

144156e66dd74b0cb6e0650ee557206108a56ea.pjpg

I can't pass on that 1 pack. No way i'm sleepin on black/red 1's.

Mo- I still need that Penny shirt. Holla at me this weekend fam, i'll be out and about at some point.

Congrats Ron!!!

I'm glad everything went well. Now, let's just pray he doesn't turn out notliking sneakers. You better start beating it into him now.
laugh.gif

Congrats on the lil one Ron! There's no feeling in the world like seeing a lil "you" running around! Iknow lil man's feet will stay laced! lol

Just can't get into the 2K9's. They look like a XIV and a B2rue had sex, and thatwas the byproduct.

wutup everyone....CONGRATS RON!

yea ty the yeezy release was...interesting lol. any one looking for a pair in size 12 check tyler's sig lol.

wutup curt hope the show went well

those 2k9's look like a bad concept car

and someone please keep me updated and posted on that 1 pack, i see there is no love for the celtic colorway lol ahhwell

i was actually reffering to the blk/red and celtic pack, but i like those as well

thanks. exec cuz i can never have too many green pairs of kicks lol

auction ended but i dont want to jinks it so thats all.

so...the hoop structure sneakers...yay or nay?... personal yay for me.

p.s.- this year's finals to sum it up in one word....SUCKED!
sick.gif

Hey Exec76, those FOAM EGGPLANTS, if you have them I would like to buy them off of you.
Please let me know asap...if anybody here has those or CDP 3 and 4, I will buy them off of you cash...I live in Charleston, SC.
I really need these in a 9.5 or 10..

Oh! Another random appearance from Mrs. Babb looking for stuff to buy for her man.
roll.gif

What's good Babb's?

^ Easy cop for me! Finally, a shoe that I really want and won't have trouble getting,and won't have to pay 2-3 times the retail price.

RON! YOU DID GOOD! The first 4 months are really tough... but the greatest thing that will ever happen to you!

Clearing out the closet... Black Melvins sz 10 anyone?

Back
Top Bottom