* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^ Sleep, eat and poop. That's all this kid does now. But he does sleep good through the night so far. Saturday night I think me andmhy wife got like 3 hours of sleep.

Those Gucci SB are
pimp.gif
. First SB purchase for me in a longtime.

Im going to try and cop the Nike Trainer 1 package tonight from Eastbay. Two kicks for $180. Can't beat it.

I have my fingers crossed though that my laptop don't crash.

I think you'll be fine, Brad. This release doesn't really appear to be too hypedup from the looks of it. With Nike though, you never know.

Tyler, I haven't 100% decided yet to get the Trainer package or two pairs of kicks from NIKE ID. I never had made IDs after years of puttingtogether some outlandish colorways. Might pull the trigger tonight on some Sharkley's. I like how Rock Deep's 5 pair turned out.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Neon Uptempos have touched down at Footlocker.
happy.gif

Nike retro is killing it this year.

Yep, saw those today.

Might be worth a cop with the Employee 50% off this weekend.

Hey guys I'm going to be in Myrtle next week for Beach Week. Are there any sneaker shops in the near area (like within an hour)? Particularly SB retailerssince I would like to pick up the Blue Lobsters once they release. Also anything special I should do, see or know about while in the area, I'm not big onthe partying so other things to do would be cool. Thanks for any info in advance.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Hey guys I'm going to be in Myrtle next week for Beach Week. Are there any sneaker shops in the near area (like within an hour)? Particularly SB retailers since I would like to pick up the Blue Lobsters once they release. Also anything special I should do, see or know about while in the area, I'm not big on the partying so other things to do would be cool. Thanks for any info in advance.

Blue Lobsters in Myrtle Beach?
laugh.gif

No SB retailers besides Journey's in Coastal Grand Mall. The Lobsters are Northern US only.

As for things to do, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League baseball would be a good thing to watch, Nike, Polo and Under Armour outlets aremust hits. House of Blues is a cool spot to eat or watch a concert.

Yeah I know there are no SB retailers in myrtle. I meant in the surrounding areas. Journey's does not carry SB's just for future reference, and theLobsters are not limited to Northern US, but I appreciate the other info. I might try to check out the House of Blues.

Rumors have been swirling the past few days regarding a the Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk and today Concepts, the original collaborator, has announced that it will be releasing the Blue Lobster Dunk, the sneaker boutique's second project with Nike SB. The Blue Lobster Dunk will drop at Concepts on Saturday, June 20, 2009, at 11:00 am.

They aren't releasing at other SB accounts as of now...

I need those uptempos...

Its been confirmed several times that they will release as a QS at other shops after the Concepts release without the special packaging. This means that almostall SB retailers will have limited amounts of them, just like the Red Lobsters release. I'm guessing this means there aren't any SB shops within anhour of mrytle but I appreciate the info anyway.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Its been confirmed several times that they will release as a QS at other shops after the Concepts release without the special packaging. This means that almost all SB retailers will have limited amounts of them, just like the Red Lobsters release. I'm guessing this means there aren't any SB shops within an hour of mrytle but I appreciate the info anyway.

If it's been confirmed they are releasing at other SB shops and you want them, you do the work to find em.

All I asked was if there were SB retailers within an hour of Myrtle Beach. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Nothing much man, what's up Tyler..? I know you got some heat to sell...

Exec76, 320 for some frigginEGGPLANTS FOAMS????
tired.gif

C'mon now man...that's crraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! That's borderline disrespect.

Airing dudes out with the crazy font.
roll.gif

$320 sounds like a little much, but I think $275 is about the going rate. I'm not too surethough?

Babs - You can see all the stuff I'm currently selling on this link.

mhtcjt37 - I'm not sure how far Myrtle Beach is from downtown Charleston, but there is a SB spot rightnext to the shop that I work at(Suite Sole)---it's called Continuum. They get quick strike product, so if the Blue Lobsters do release as a QS, then most likely Continuum will getsome. Also, there's a spot up in Columbia, SC called Blue Tile. They usually get QS SB product too.

Ron - What's the little dude's name? How are things going so far? I know you must be sleepingreal well(sarcasm intended).

Brad - Did you get that Trainer pack? I was tempted, but I've been too busy trying to complete atrilogy.

laugh.gif
Better try Ebay if you're looking for a "hookup"

I think Myrtle Beach is like hour and a half away from Charleston.

^ It's apparently "Varsity Red." To me, it probably won't matter. Ofcourse, I'll wait until actual pictures surface before I make any judgments. You never know what JB will do to mess up a shoe sometimes. Hopefullythey're done right though because I need some VI's in my life.

That's good news for Ryan. Hopefully he can shine in the NFL and up that paycheck alittle more. Who drafted him?

Gamecocks' corner Stoney Woodson agreed to a four-year deal with the Giants yesterday. Not bad, considering he was chosen a few picks beforeSuccop. I really hope Captain Munnerlyn makes the Panthers roster, but I only see him being used in Dime situations and Carolina doesn't have much caproom.

Tyler, I didn't cop the Trainer 1 Package. Broke my phone the other night and it was a priority over Trainers.

I decided to pass on that trainer 1 pack as well. I still have that same retro from a few years back ( which sold horribly btw) in goodcondition.

f1a15be663d1420c042806d809e1a1ef8e907c3.pjpg

I am really excited about these coming back out. Oh the auctions I have lost over and over again.......

Those catalog VI pics look "o.k" for now. I'm with Ty, I will reserve judgement until sample pics ( or other pics) surface.

Ty- I named the little guy after me, but we call him R.J...... Sleep?
laugh.gif
I honestly don't even know what that is anymore. If I can get 4 hours i'm good. Sad but true.

Missed out on the employee appreciation this weekend, but its all good. I think the Neon uptempos were excluded anyways. No love lost.

Back
Top Bottom