* The New TEAM SC Official post *

What's up Tre?

New pick-ups . . .

2a6mkr6.jpg

Back of shirt . . .

2mfambo.jpg

I was going to post those earlier, but I was too disappointed in them to do so.

I usually don't get too caught up on shape, but these look weird. I'll wait to see them in personbefore I make a final call, but as of now, I'm on the hunt for an original pair.

ahh so much to say!!!!

yes stan mine friggin cracked i need those VIs!!!!

purple penny's copped!....

dope shades ty, and hopefully usc doesnt have ******ed weekend exams

gotta get those 12's too

but most important exec........BP3!!!!! havnt heard it yet but heard good things

just wanted to stop in and give Ryan a big thanks for asking off work, to come to my show on tuesday.
tells me that atleast one person has an open mind.

can't wait to see you there, bud.

FYI: Saturday November 21st, 2009 charlotte, NC .

I'd HIGHLY advise you to mark ya'lls calendars and to also take off of work so your co-workers dont try and do the same :smile:

Originally Posted by greencelt06

but most important exec........BP3!!!!! havnt heard it yet but heard good things
I've heard mixed reviews but I could care less the cd is dopefrom beginning to end.

pimp.gif
Sept 8th everybody

USC/GA game is gonna determine the rest of the season
nerd.gif

wutup curt! yessir im ready for it.......always willing to support newnesscreativity and music

exec-yea man i could not care less about the reviews of other people cuz they honestly do not matter in my mind, ive beenwaiting on this

in other related music news:

as apparently many people dont know(i kind of like to keep that way until the right time) i am involved with music.Writing, listening, producing, but most importantly

singing and performing. my first released feature came out last month on the Righchus(Lip Service Lead/Kulture Klash) CD"Chaos Theory"

I am a local artist, but by far do not sound like one lol and no i DO NOT RAP!!! my first scheduled performance is OCTOBER10TH i'm asking everyone to come out

and please support good/real music(not the crap on the radios around here)

i haven't released any of my songs to the general public yet, but a finalized single is coming soon

when i do drop something please feel free to comment because all opinions are valued lol

wutup ty!

Originally Posted by spacej23

I was going to post those earlier, but I was too disappointed in them to do so.

I usually don't get too caught up on shape, but these look weird. I'll wait to see them in person before I make a final call, but as of now, I'm on the hunt for an original pair.

I'm with you man. I pretty much never complain about shape, but these bother me because I've wanted them ever since the OG's came out. I'll copthese if and only if I can't find an OG pair for a decent price.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. How bout that Miami FSU game last night!

I'm with Ty on the "shape" of the XII. I'll reserve judgement til I see them in person.

Bought Jay-Z and Raekwon's albums this morning. Jay's album was o.k, but Rae album was
eek.gif

Wore my Bo jacksons this weekend and broke major necks.

I stay in MD now but wanted to say whats up. I was born and raised in Orangeburg SC and all my family is still there.
nerd.gif

GreatestGoliath in the JB form confirmed that POWDER BLUE IX will release June 2010.

The joy of walking out of Footlocker that day with 2-3 pairs.

Ty, you already know how I feel about Carolina Blue colorways.
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that everything will be retroed in due time.

^ I hope so. They may as well release the Charcoals. I'm thinkin Holiday time next year we will see them.

Anything new at the outlet? Adidas has been gettin MAJOR money from me the past 2 months.

Jay-Z fell off after Black Album.

Haven't listened to him since.

Needs to sit down somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom