* The New TEAM SC Official post *

dunk contest was weak sauce... ... i say bring in Air-Up-There to 720 on everybody ... i cracked up when Barkley said, "Maybe nobody'll win..." hahahhaha

Damn I wish I knew Jimmy Jazz had them before I copped on NDC. I just got back from the mall and they still had some just in case anybody still need a pair. Not sure what sizes though

Are yall talkin bout tha jimmy jazz in columbia mall. Bcuz I went in there earlier 2day and they didnt have any.

ris_logo.jpg

Good lookin out Stan on the Coppers.

Grabbed mine Saturday afternoon, just shocked that WE (charleston) got them!

Eggplant colorway is now needed. Hopefully Jimmy Jazz gets them.

Bought two pair of Silver Anniversary 1s this weekend. If anyone needs a pair, I'll let em go for retail + shipping.

Tyler -LMAO

downsouth- i didnt even ask i was so excited to see the coppers when i passed by

ron- gotta let the team know i wouldnt be real if i didnt lol

neckbreaker- nah charleston

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  These are one of the best AF1's to come out in awhile . . .

ogym9l.jpg

Sick Forces Ty....

When did they come out? I honestly quit keepin up with Force releases.

Nothing new round my way, just the Coppers and some non sneaker high end pick ups.

I may post pics.... smh. lmao.

Originally Posted by NECKBREAKER

Are yall talkin bout tha jimmy jazz in columbia mall. Bcuz I went in there earlier 2day and they didnt have any.

Jimmy Jazz in Columbia Mall has them now. I grabbed a size 10 there today. Foot Locker in Columbia Mall also had them in.

nice pick-ups people....i have a punch of stuff i have yet to post pics of...i'll stop my laziness one day.

tre- yea bad idea for a snow fight lol

ty-i almost forgot about those forces...i know must go buy a pair of forces to make me feel better lol

foams- glad everyone got the coppers that wanted them, personally though the eggplants >

2010- so i found it weirdly hilarious that the entire city of charleston didnt get the 2010's...i wasnt too pressed to get them until

this happened. i got pissed because i couldnt have them so i had to buy them. pics soon

Ron -  Thanks for the kind words, sir.  They came out a couple of weeks ago.  I might need a 2nd pair of them.  These will be sought after in the near and far future.

Ryan -  I forget about a lot of releases too, but this one I stayed pretty on top of.  I couldn't let what happen with the Kool Bob AF1's happen with these.  Definitely cop them if you can, or the Destroyer black joints---those are sick as well.

My homey in the DMV area sent these to me in exchange for another pair of kicks . . .

210hmon.jpg

The stock laces did these NO justice, so I had to switch them. 

pimp.gif

Motorsports are SICK.

The only VI release im messin with outside of the Infrared pack.

Ryan- Yea that sucks we didn't get the 2010. I do want that first colorway. Black/UNC colorway is decent too.

Royal blue foam one re-release in September????? Damn... everything is coming back out.

Royal blue foam one re-release in September????? Damn... everything is coming back out.

again?... this time they will be mines!!!

i didnt kno we didnt get 2010's thats a first oh wells...

Back
Top Bottom