The newest face of H&M VOL....Caitlin Jenner

Caitlyn Jenner and H&M Team Up for Latest Campaign

Major fashion retailer H&M has recently announced that the newest face for its latest campaign is none other than Olympic legend and transgender ambassador Caitlyn Jenner. The news was shared by both the brand’s Instagram account which showcased an image of Jenner dressed in its latest sportswear range, and Jenner’s own post of the same image as a reaffirmation of the new relationship. At the present there’s little to go by for the actual sportswear range save for what we can assume will be athleisure garb, however be sure to stick around for more on the campaign to come.

View media item 1949053

Get dem checks baby girl :smokin

-Rustle thread activated :nerd:

But real talk this is no big deal. People shouldn't get themselves worked up about it

Last edited:
my guy what the hell? how about spend money on better quality and producing clothes for people that weigh over 180.

Anyone who is already a fan/supporter of Caitlin already knows about/shops at H&M

Don't know how much of an increase this will have on sales.

Its funny as the more mainstream attention he gets, tons of transgender groups and activist are coming out criticizing him

I like H&M, actually wearing a David Beckham shirt in my avy. So what does this have to do with men's clothing?

Last edited:
H an M sells womens clothing too.

The one near me has more womens than men but i aint been there since merona.

Bold move from h&m but ultimately it's one I respect and think will benefit them greatly. Props

Bold move from h&m but ultimately it's one I respect and think will benefit them greatly. Props
Honestly, what's so bold and respectable about this move?

They didn't grab a transgender.

They grabbed ****** Bruce/Catilynn Jenner. 
laugh.gif

This whole thing is kinda frustrating to me.

Honestly, what's so bold and respectable about this move?

They didn't grab a transgender.

They grabbed ****** Bruce/Catilynn Jenner. :lol:

This whole thing is kinda frustrating to me.

Thats what I mean. Tons of transgender figures and advocates think hes detrimental to the whole movement. They feel he's a southpark character brought to life

Back
Top Bottom