The Next Asher?

Ya'll heard of this 17 yr old cat from Wyoming......goes by Returning Tyler?? He kills this Ego Remix. Kid can flow.

I'm not looking for the NEXT anyone...i'm just looking for dope talent...

just a pet peeve of mine when people say that about anything...

laugh.gif
Can't even call him the next Em, they call him the next Asher.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm not looking for the NEXT anyone...i'm just looking for dope talent...

just a pet peeve of mine when people say that about anything...

Word... especially since he's white.. and asher is Sub Par... so why box him in like that?
it must suck worse being a latino rapper because everybosy is gonna say "the next pun"
smh.gif

Had a feeling this would start a flamewar. No need to get heated. Whenever an artist is on the come up, theres comparisons made. Your looking for dope talent,thats fine...but when theres new artists emerging, theres always gona be comparisons made..its natural. Its s a conversation starter and gets a healthy debategoing. Asher Roth was a kid from an obscure part of PA who started putting up his raps on YouTube and Myspace and got discovered. Forgetting Tyler is a kidfrom another obscure part of the country who is putting out raps on the net. I dont think theres any reason to be upset about "hip hop coming tothis." Not saying Asher is what hip hops about at all, but I think its a great thing for the music industry as a whole that someone like Asher can getrecognized on the net and go on to do a mixtape with DJ Drama and Don Cannon. Today if you have talent your gona get a fanbase and get recognized regardless ofwhat a few executives at the major record labels think.

So that brings me to my original question......anyone think this kids got talent??

So that brings me to my original question......anyone think this kids got talent??
ehh not really.. doesn't really have much of a consistent flow.. at least not on this song.

This *%$! is bad, and it's probably you or your friend. No one is checking for Asher Roth, much less the "next". Why can't someone be thefirst them?

Nah.... I mess with Asher, i actually liked his album. but nah he sounds just like asher with less flow.

STRINGER did you not read my post homie? I was asking bout Asher due to the comparison of being from an obscure part of the country and trying to getrecognized on the net. Its natural to compare up and comers to people who are already in the game doing it. Plenty of people are checking for the nextAsher...maybe not you, and thats fine.....but dude did a mixtape w Drama and has respect from most people in the rap game. Thats fine if your not feeling Tybut no need to add your two cents in there.

Back
Top Bottom