The Nike Trainer 1.2 Hyperfuse

via KixandtheCity.com

While Nike Basketball's main story for the World Basketball Festival is the Basketball tuned Nike Hyperfuse, Nike Trainer will also be introducing their own Hyperfuse, the Nike Trainer 1.2 Hyperfuse. The Nike Trainer 1.2 Hyperfuse utilizes Nike's new composite Fuse technology on the upper. From Nike:
Nike's innovative new Hyperfuse technology has been applied to the Trainer 1.2 to create a strong, lightweight, breathable, training shoe for all seasons and all surfaces. The Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid Hyperfuse fuses three layers of support together in a breakthrough unibody design. The futuristic Hyperfuse composite provides support where it is needed most, without the traditional stitching that is more vulnerable to wear and tear. The Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid Hyperfuse ushers in a new era of training shoes for a new era of athletes.

Im anxiously awaiting the Hyperfuse, now I want these as well!

Looks good. I like what they're doing with this line. All the B-ball Hyperfuse kicks look absolutely nuts, to the point where I'm having a hard time narrowing down which colors to cop. If they do a Hyperfuse running shoe I have a feeling they'll turn out pretty sick.

^^ I agree, the Hyperfuse's look like everything I want in a basketball shoe, hoping that converts to feels like as well. Colorwise, I could do withour all the crazy colors, im not one to wear Yellow shoes to ball in or Celtic green either. The USA's C?W look right as well as the silver based one's

nice colorway.

I think i'll stick with that blue hyperfuse low/tr1.2 mix since it has zoom air all over the place.

I cant get get down with this free motion non air just basic foam flexibility on a basketball or tennis front. These will be great for a lot of things. Just don't confuse these as cross trainers and you'll be good

Picks courtesy of Counter Kicks
Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-12.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-32.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-6.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-2.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-5.jpg

Nike-Trainer-1.2-Mid-Hyperfuse-Black-Red-41.jpg

wow those neons looks amazing! I like a lot! I like the bball Hyperfuse but I think I like these trainers more!

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

not bad at all but I wanna see more CWs.
Even though I have at least 6 diff black/neon based shoes, I'm going for an early pair just b/c I want to give them a wear. If they're comfortable, I'll grab a second pair later.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Several colors are up on NDC already.

yeah I just checked them out. I would have copped the black/green and the red/grey in a heartbeat but I'm not so sure of the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom