THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

Really?
It's the opposite for me
After i lift, I get extra horny and I gotta bust a nut. It might be the pre-workout

I always bust nuts after the gym
Yall ever let one loose in a sock? Feelsgoodman
Like right when you about to bust, put a sock over ya fist and go to work.
#DemFibers on the tip :wow:

Its like the opposite for me. I take a pre also

I just feel so alpha afterwards

things-that-bounce-thursday-15-photos-5.gif

yall release the meat inside a pair of socks? what kind socks you use. no shows? i use dri fit elites. holds the load well with out dripping.

best feels is using the machine that opens the thigh. get the meat warmed up. however, my tip tingly as i think bout the soaked white sports bra da females wear with raisin poking out.

love dat droop view and they pick up the weights from the floor. droops the bewbs, looks 4x times bigger.

females bouncing on treadmill too

Damn pa, you got me on swole with that imagery.
I use target dress socks. They super thin and they easy to stretch. I wrap the opening of the sock around the top of my fish, to catch whatever gifts I got to deliver. Once I reach dat point, them fibers brushing against the tip make a cat squirm

Man i would but i just saw this spanish chick at work and when i get off im ruffing up my suspect.

Last edited:
When does it start

Just don't get into another argument with a mod again like you did in the last thread.

I needed occasional positive posts from you to keep myself going. I went as long as I could and ever since then it's been a wrap.

Just don't get into another argument with a mod again like you did in the last thread.

I needed occasional positive posts from you to keep myself going. I went as long as I could and ever since then it's been a wrap.
that ***** came in there on some ********. :lol:

But it's all good... I'm going to stick through the summer. Need a start date doe!!

that ***** came in there on some ********. :lol:

But it's all good... I'm going to stick through the summer. Need a start date doe!!

I'm ready when you are. We can start the day of my summer classes, June 1st I believe or when it's offically summer which is June 21st I believe.

Damn pa, you got me on swole with that imagery.
I use target dress socks. They super thin and they easy to stretch. I wrap the opening of the sock around the top of my fish, to catch whatever gifts I got to deliver. Once I reach dat point, them fibers brushing against the tip make a cat squirm
You are a wild dude man

Imma try this no fap thing though
Imma see what it's hitting for
I'm already 36 hours in

I want to do it, and I still might, but I don't get out enough and meet females or anything to keep my mind busy enough. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom