The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

If we're going to keep Straily we need to choose between Anderson and Parker, and I don't know which one I'd like to leave the rotation more.

Glad we got back into the win column today. Very tough week to watch.

Hopefully Ces can get this offense going again. Also, how much longer until Weeks or Green get a shot at 2nd? I'm sick of watching Sogard.

We need a good outing from Straily tomorrow. Let's start the series out on the right foot. If he has a very impressive outing, I think he needs to be given the shot to stay.

What about Nakajima? I say we have to give him a shot before Weeks or Green.

Coco CF
Smith DH
Lowrie SS
Cespy LF
Moss 1B
Donaldson 3B
Jaso/Norris C
Reddick RF
Nakajima/Weeks 2B

is my ideal lineup right now.

Nakajima needs time in AAA. He was horrible in spring training and has been on the DL for quite some time. I say call up Weeks, put him into the lineup and let Nakajima get his timing right in AAA. If he does well and Weeks is struggling, call him up sometime in June.

Jemile hitting .319 in AAA with a .426 OBP.

I think it is time to give him another shot.

It really just might be time for Jemile to come back. If the minor league staff feels he's been humbled enough then I don't see why we don't give him a chance. Especially since his service time continues to tick.

Hopefully Ces can get this offense going again. Also, how much longer until Weeks or Green get a shot at 2nd? I'm sick of watching Sogard.

We need a good outing from Straily tomorrow. Let's start the series out on the right foot. If he has a very impressive outing, I think he needs to be given the shot to stay.

Coco CF
Smith DH
Lowrie SS
Cespy LF
Moss 1B
Donaldson 3B
Jaso/Norris C
Reddick RF
Nakajima/Weeks 2B

View media item 387933
Melvin is listening. :lol:

Coco CF
Smith DH
Lowrie SS
Cespy LF
Moss 1B
Donaldson 3B
Jaso/Norris C
Reddick RF
Nakajima/Weeks 2B

View media item 387933
Melvin is listening. :lol:

:lol:

Straily had his shot to stay in the rotation and couldn't deliver.

I wonder how much Jaso has to do with this starting pitching. I'd give Norris a shot behind the plate to see if it helps the pitchers.

Straily had his shot to stay in the rotation and couldn't deliver.

I wonder how much Jaso has to do with this starting pitching. I'd give Norris a shot behind the plate to see if it helps the pitchers.

There might be something to that. How can all five starting pitchers be worth crap suddenly?

Man, Ces is a very very good player but wtf, you have to be on second base...

Dude is a beast but makes too many mental errors.

Cespedes loves to pimp the **** out of his homers, I aint even mad. He came up and dropped 2 clutch bombs in his first 2 games back.

I went to the Rec to ball in the 6th, and I checked my phone between games and saw it was tied in the 10th. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom