The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

17 bombs for Coco :smokin, the man is on fire as of late

I'm not sure if he's our MVP (Colon, Donaldson has been pretty consistent all year) but he is truly the engine that makes us go

^ I wish we could make him, but on the other hand he would probably pull a hammy or trip and bust his wrist :smh:

How did we lose to these guys last night? Could have had a larger lead on the Rangers.

At least we'll be three ahead and hopefully 3.5 ahead heading into Arlington.

This series is HUGE for the Rangers. If we can win the series, I don't think the Rangers can recover to win the division.

Oh my that 8th inning was almost a full fledged disaster. And Anderson with another injury. Looked like a foot one but they say its back spasms. Hmm

I'm kind of stunned we're able to do this without Anderson starting, but given the little that he's been able to do the past few years, I shouldn't be surprised one bit.

No, the true stunner is being here without Cespedes and Reddick performing as they did last year. Donaldson, Colon and Coco really kept this team going.

Great win. Parker needs to put a fork in the Rangers tomorrow.

Heading to the Dbacks and Rockies game tonight.

We are in great position, guys.

A month ago we weren't a playoff team. Today we are a World Series threat.

Last edited:
They were always a World Series Threat! They pitching and Hitting. You have to get hot at the right time! I'm rooting for y'all to win it all! As long as its a Bay Area team :pimp:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom