The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

Great walkoff win!

And for those who ordered playoff tickets and have it sent to email, did you get the ticket and order confirmation or just order confirmation so far?

Donaldson comes thru again, dude is a darkhorse MVP candidate

.890 OPS

Gold glove caliber 3B

Lew needs to sell the team. He's frustrated that he hasn't gotten word from MLB on a move, take it to bud selig, don't take that frustration out on the fans who have no control over the situation.

He will be forced to in October, after the judge declares that San Jose has standing in their lawsuit.

Great Podcast with Grantland's Jonah Keri interviewing Susan Slusser a couple days ago.

Great game last night, no one was there and it still felt exciting; I can't wait for playoffs.

I noticed the playoff schedule went back to 2-2-1 format instead of 2-3 like last year, that's great.

Yeah team with home field should never start on the road... Don't think they were ready for the new wild card format last year, smh

Balfour
3G3bn2v.gif

Last edited:
I'll be at the game tomorrow and probably Saturday. Hope we can clinch at some point this weekend.

Anyways, lets get the offense going here.

I wish I could be on the Westcoast for the playoffs. Watching the games with the time difference is hella weird for me. I am thankful for MLB.tv tho!

One game ahead of Detroit, and we own the tie-breaker.

We have to go 5-3 the rest of the way. That means win these 2 vs. Minny, then split the road trip.

If we do that, Detroit has to go 7-1 to overtake us and get home-field. They are definitely capable of doing that with their easy schedule, but I like our chances if we go 5-3.

Back
Top Bottom