The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Any chance Hargreaves drops to us in the draft?

If not I'd take Jenkins or Smith.

Would also love to see us sign Weddle to replace CWood.

Any of you guys still on the fence on Latavius?
I know he had a break out season last year but i'm not entirely sold on him.
He's a good back and will be even better with a beefed up oline though.

Would love to see us sign Doug Martin. :nerd:

Last edited:
We need another RB, no question. I think Reggie will take Zeke if Doug isn't cooperative about a deal here. If we had gotten Randall Cobb last year we may not have taken Amari at all.

Doug Martin lookin like he might be staying in TB...like most I'm okay with not spending big time money on a RB unless it's an AP type player

I wonder if Chuck sitting in his living room like "damn...do I got one more year in me?" lol

Twitter saying its lookin more like Jenkins than Smith, I'd prefer Smith but we'll see what happens in the AM.

Feeling like a kid on Xmas Eve right now...lol

We need to pass on Martin. I think it's money wasted. Use that money to beef up the oline. We can sign someone like Jeff Allen G from kc or Brandon Brooks G from Houston. It would give us a potential top 5 oline.

Last edited:
VicTafur: With market set ($12 mil a year), told it’s down to #Raiders and three other teams for prized FA CB Sean Smith

Really happy Reggie is behind the controls here. I would have caved and gave Smith whatever he wanted :lol:

According to USA Today  reporter Tom Pelissero, the Raiders agreed to terms with linebacker Bruce Irvin on a four-year contract worth up to $37 million. The deal has $12.5 million in guaranteed money, and all comes in the first year. He has a $2.25 million roster bonus due in March 2017, and a $4.5 million base salary becomes guaranteed around the same time. This is a smart contract that won't handicap the Raiders long-term should Irvin not work out. The final two years are pay-as-you-go options that the Raiders prefer. 
Reggie with the Wizardry 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom