The Obama Attacks Are Starting... Get Ready... Stay Strong

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
{

Members of the GOP are compared to Hitler all the time. All comparisons to Hitler are ridiculous, so either laugh it off or ignore it. It was from a damn radioshow, too. Radio hosts are usually more extreme.

Anybody heard of Air America Radio?

It seems true, though: Obama probably gets a lot of support because he gives emotionally-packed speeches better than the other two serious candidates. Andthat's pretty dangerous.

With that being said, it's not like Clinton and McCain haven't done the same thing. It seems at this point, too, that Obama is the best choice of thethree (and that's not saying much at all).

Again, it's important to point out that this campaign is pretty much like any other - we'll never see any meaningful change if any of the three were tobe elected.

Anyways, Mike Gravel FTW! http://www.gravel2008.us/ (god, we wish, right?)

Him and Hilliary really have to watch out. Personally I think whoever wins should pick the other as their VP.

If this does happen, the two possible people would be running that a lot of people i am sure don't want to win becuase they are women/black.

I think their is a possibility for a attack on one of them, like assassination. You can't tell me there aren't people who wouldn't want that tohappen with the hate for Blacks and the fact that someone may not want a women in.

*SCuse7*

That idea you had about whoever wins the candidacy should pick up the other is great...and in an ideal world it would happen...I hope they can put theirdifferences aside and do it, because they both have their strong points. While I endorse Obama (4 reasons other than THAT, dammit) I'm not entirely sure hehas enough experience...

And everybody and they baby momma know Fox News is tilted to the right hardbody...

Well, how I see it. The comparisons of Hitler and Obama and numerous. They are both males, both have dark hair. Both have lived on earth. They enjoy the company of females. I could go on and on, but it's obvious that Obama IS Hitlerreincarnated.....Vote for Hillary, and all your dreams will come true....

^Fede, I'd like to contribute to what you said. I don't like Fox either. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could actually stand Fox(O'Reilly actually claimed there are no homeless war vets, for god's sake [amongst a million other examples]) How many times has Fox twisteddiscussion, yelled at the top of their lungs, turned everything into left vs. right, etc? I don't like any major news sources nor do I claim liberalsources are good. It's best to get different takes on issues and make your opinion. Almost every news medium will report major events + some personalinsights.

Originally Posted by WeFlyHigh23

^Fede, I'd like to contribute to what you said. I don't like Fox either. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could actually stand Fox (O'Reilly actually claimed there are no homeless war vets, for god's sake [amongst a million other examples]) How many times has Fox twisted discussion, yelled at the top of their lungs, turned everything into left vs. right, etc? I don't like any major news sources nor do I claim liberal sources are good. It's best to get different takes on issues and make your opinion. Almost every news medium will report major events + some personal insights.

To single out Fox is stupid, and to take seriously what any personality say is just ridiculous. Like Howard Stern, dude says certain things to get peoplesattention are they necessarily his real feelings? Probably not, but he gets ratings and it is entertaining. Fox News does what they do because for the mostpart, America is conservative (moderately) and they are the ONLY news outlet that is somewhat "right". I'm a Republican but I don't base myopinion on what they say, I watch them because outlets like CNN, MSNBC, ect have nothing else to talk about but how "bad" and "evil" theright wing is. You notice nobody from the left will go on Fox News, why? Because they would have to answer "tough" questions and may look like afool, atleast Bill O'Rielly has gone on Letterman and Colbert and answered questions.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

It seems true, though: Obama probably gets a lot of support because he gives emotionally-packed speeches better than the other two serious candidates. And that's pretty dangerous.

With that being said, it's not like Clinton and McCain haven't done the same thing. It seems at this point, too, that Obama is the best choice of the three (and that's not saying much at all).

Again, it's important to point out that this campaign is pretty much like any other - we'll never see any meaningful change if any of the three were to be elected.

Anyways, Mike Gravel FTW! http://www.gravel2008.us/ (god, we wish, right?)

Here's a exerpt from one of Hitler's speeches "There are only two possibilities in Germany; do not imagine that the people will forever go withthe middle party, the party of compromises; one day it will turn to those who have most consistently foretold the coming ruin and have sought to dissociatethemselves from it. And that party is either the Left: and then God help us! for it will lead us to complete destruction - to Bolshevism, or else it is a partyof the Right which at the last, when the people is in utter despair, when it has lost all its spirit and has no longer any faith in anything, is determined forits part ruthlessly to seize the reins of power - that is the beginning of resistance of which I spoke a few minutes ago. Here, too, there can be no compromise- there are only two possibilities: either victory of the Aryan, or annihilation of the Aryan and the victory of the Jew".

Sounds more like McCain.

As for direct democracy(Gravel's stance) imo this country is too large and diverse for that from of government. You can alway move to Switzerland.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Him and Hilliary really have to watch out. Personally I think whoever wins should pick the other as their VP.

If this does happen, the two possible people would be running that a lot of people i am sure don't want to win becuase they are women/black.

I think their is a possibility for a attack on one of them, like assassination. You can't tell me there aren't people who wouldn't want that to happen with the hate for Blacks and the fact that someone may not want a women in.

I think Edwards would be a better choice for Obama if he were to win the nomination. That combination would be less polarizing in the general election. Ofcourse Clintion would have to choose Obama for VP.

Yeah let's look past the "BS"...like Obama's complete lack of ideas and prior political experience.

He's young, black, talks about "change" every time he opens his mouth, and is a democrat. What's not to love?

I dig what he was saying. Hitler was a great orator...hate it or love it the man had a way with words. Obama is a DAMN good orator as well so I can see whereyou can realistically draw that comparison. I'm black too so no racist, but this isn't something to get bent out of shape about.

Back
Top Bottom