The Obama Deception - A Film by Alex Jones

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

okay check it. i posted this on the other thread:

-Econimic depression is coming no matter WHAT.
-when it does, the north american union would be created
-dollars replaced by Amero which is the currency for the whole continent (mexico,USA,canada)
- Marshall Law would apply to all 50 states
-everyone would lose their rights & controlled
-when everything is done it would be a new world order.
you've been watching too many youtube conspiracy videos
maybe theres just too many "coincidence"
coincidences happen constantly in life, conspirators need to learn how to take them with a grain of salt. nothing you mentioned will ever happenother than the recession.

914366503247f880aff63c47ea6d5efbae120962.gif

I will treat him the same as people who just randomly call Obama a one man sleeper cell, I'll watch his "documentary" but I have a feeling notonly does he not have a clue what he is talking about he never has an actual grasp of a clue with any subject.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

alex jones is a little too sensational for me. i used to read infowars, but not anymore. i used to always post stuff like this about conspiracies and all that other crap, but than i realized there are more important things i should be trying to investigate, and alex jones also has an agenda.

Exactly, all these individuals whom create conspiracies have agendas of their own. The real conspiracies are the ones with no front runner : Kennedy.....ect

Alex Jones is that dude.... He's one of the few people who gets the info we dont get to hear about out to the public... I mess with Jones so Imma checkthis out

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Read the Book of Revelations. It talks about a one world government/currency/central power/nwo/etc etc. Yeah I know the bible is unpopular here but just read the part about the One world related stuff and judge for yourself. 2000+ years ago. Google "one world government in bible". Pretty scary stuff when I still read it.
Thats becuz it was written by the vatican , the vatican is the head of the NWO they write their own history

okay check it. i posted this on the other thread:

-Econimic depression is coming no matter WHAT.
-when it does, the north american union would be created
-dollars replaced by Amero which is the currency for the whole continent (mexico,USA,canada)
- Marshall Law would apply to all 50 states
-everyone would lose their rights & controlled
-when everything is done it would be a new world order.
cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

all this stuff would sound crazy .. if it wasnt already out there that the worlds elite are all part of a secret society... all presidents are descendents orrelated to King Edward 1...(even obama)
illuminati inbreeding...

national geographics story on bohemian grove..
actual footage of bohemian grove...
the list goes on people just research it
almost everything is falling into place...

Back
Top Bottom