The offical Beard thread : Growing and maintenance

Anyone ever use beard dye at all? I have a good amount of greys on my chin area and I hate it. If this was 15 years down the road I wouldn't care, but I'm not even 30.

Cant grow a full beard ( neck area grows in patches & no hair grows on the sides around cheek) i keep just the chin strap ..using coconut oil & water

What beard trimmer you guys using? Was cutting my beard this morning and didn’t realize the plastic guard broke and messed up my beard. Had to shave it all off.

Bump & subbed.

Diet and exercise. Fell of the wagon as far as working out due to life, but about to get back on said wagon.

Shorty been telling me to ditch the argan oil. She been rubbing castor oil in my beard.

Not gonna complain, i love that ****. Chillin, laying down watching ball and having her rub oil in my beard and hair. Mad relaxing.

Ya'll do anything to keep it moisturized through the day? Oil in the morning but by afternoon meeting the elements, joint loses most of that.

Finally used my new xtava beard trimmer and shortened my beard after a month. It’s nice but wish it had more length adjustments like my old philips-norelco one. Also miss having a vacuum feature on it. I just washed all the hair down the drain and now the sink is a little clogged. Didn’t learn my lesson from last time SMH.

Gillette makes a 7 dollar face / beard lotion

93fd35ab-cbd4-40d2-b1ae-14f31f347a9c_1.4dda170750e5a2dd572fc4ff7ca5a338.jpg

Kalamazoo by Lush is a dope Face/Beard wash. Been loving how my beards feels after using it.

JOINING BEARD GANG. BOUGHT THE SCOTCH PORTER SUPERIOR COLLECTION KIT. MY BEARD GROWS PRETTY THICK EVERYWHERE EXCEPT RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP OF MY CHEEK. HOPE THE SCOTCH PORTER CAN HELP WITH THAT.

Back
Top Bottom