The Offical Mood Muzik 3 Album cover and Tracklisting ***NEW***

Do Not know if already posted but here it is!
mm3-album.jpg

1. Dear Diary
2. Hiatus
3. Family Reunion feat. Fabolous, Ransom & Hitchcock
4. Get No Younger feat. Ezo
5. Un4Given
6. All Of Me feat. Emanny**
7. Long Way To Go feat. Mr. Probz
8. Thou Shall Not Fall
9. Ventilation
10. Warfare feat. Joell Ortiz
11. Roll Call
12. Secrets feat. Emanny
13. Send Him Our Love
14. Star Inside Of Me feat. Suzzy Q
15. Still My Hood
16. 4 Walls

**I'm hearing that "All Of Me" is a 10 minute track

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Do Not know if already posted but here it is!
mm3-album.jpg

1. Dear Diary
2. Hiatus
3. Family Reunion feat. Fabolous, Ransom & Hitchcock
4. Get No Younger feat. Ezo
5. Un4Given
6. All Of Me feat. Emanny**
7. Long Way To Go feat. Mr. Probz
8. Thou Shall Not Fall
9. Ventilation
10. Warfare feat. Joell Ortiz
11. Roll Call
12. Secrets feat. Emanny
13. Send Him Our Love
14. Star Inside Of Me feat. Suzzy Q
15. Still My Hood
16. 4 Walls

**I'm hearing that "All Of Me" is a 10 minute track
roll.gif

You can't be serious

3 more mintues of "All of Me" is straight...and if Ventilation is longer that's cool too. Never heard 4 Walls but I'm not going to the storeto buy it though. I bought the mixtape.

eek.gif

Full versions of All of Me, Ventillation AND UNFORGIVEN?

First time I have heard this...

all of me is too dope

that beat is perfect for the track.

that little weird synth type thing it does once in a while...gives it a depressing vibe...hard to explain. but i love it

this is going to be a digital release right

mm3-album.jpg

I hope this isn't the cover. The mixtape cover is better than this.

Although this might start a JB trend of putting really-really close pictures on your CD's. Check his 1st album cover.

So what did they do really? Mix up the tracklisting and add longer versions of a couple songs?

Excuse my ignorance.

So what did they do really? Mix up the tracklisting and add longer versions of a couple songs?

Yup, pretty much. DJ On Point won't be on there, thus no drops IS THIS WHAT YOU WAAAAAANT??? ANDYOUKNOWWHYHISNAMEISONPOINT, CUZ HE'SONPOINT KITTYKAT!!

But I like the On Point drops and stuff.

Anybody know what's going to happen with Killa BH? Don't see anything about him on the tracklistings?

Is it just me or is Un4given not good? His flow is horrid especially on the 3rd verse

He's SOOOOOO off the beat on Unforgiven. The only thing I can imagine is that what we've heard is a proof so they could get the clearance or something.I'm praying that he tighten's that up before it hits the streets official.

I didnt come in this thread thinkin someone bumped it from like pg 20 or somethin

It just looks like to me they makin MM3.5 an album and the extended tracks. I see nothin special here n the fact they took off the Killa BH tracks made itworse I mean dude got bars
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

this is probly the dumbest thing they could do.. he hasnt released an album since the kennedy administration and now they want to release an album thateveryone already has? yeah that will make him sell....

I checked out this mixtape and was expecting this dude to drop something legendary, but it was alright.

I enjoyed MM2 more, but will give this one more listens and maybe I'll change my mind.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I checked out this mixtape and was expecting this dude to drop something legendary, but it was alright.

I enjoyed MM2 more, but will give this one more listens and maybe I'll change my mind.

i'll buy it. Im gonna support him, this has most of the the tracks that i like off of MM3.

3 more minutes of all of me will be straight fire.

[table][tr][td]
http://www.onetwoonetwo.com/main/in...-Signs-With-Boston-Based-Amalgam-Digital.html
Written by Garrity Management
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Monday, 24 December 2007[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
The hiatus is over and the ink is finally dry. Joe Budden will be releasing the official retail version of Mood Muzik 3 on February, 26th 2008 on Amalgam Digital. As a rising independent label and distribution powerhouse, the company home to Kurious, Tash (of the Alkaholiks), Treach, DJ Benzi, and the Juggaknots.

Joe Budden is best known for the Grammy nominated single "Pump It Up" off his self-titled debut in 2003 that sold over 500,000 copies on Def Jam. A subsequent album was never released.

For the starving Joe Budden fans, Mood Muzik 3: The Album, will feature songs in their entirety and unreleased material, sans DJ voice overs. This will serve as a prelude to his forthcoming album entitled "Padded Room". Both releases will be exclusively distributed worldwide by Amalgam Entertainment, LLC while Amalgam Digital functions as the label.

An advanced variation of the album, "Mood Muzik 3.5" is available exclusively right now at the www.AmalgamDigital.com online store with two bonus tracks. Regarding the nature of the release and his relationship with Amalgam Digital, Joe Budden made the following statement; "With the Mood Muzik series gaining mass attention, this is just our effort to maximize on awareness. Amalgam understands our vision, as we do theirs, so this will be first of many ventures to come. We have a full length album entitled "Padded Room" coming second quarter 2008. We're prepping for a big year…are you in the mood yet?????"

www.amalgamdigital.com

http://
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Drop a retail version of something that came out twice that most people got for free, brilliant

Dude is releasing an album that everyone already boot legged? What is he trying to accomplish?

Sons careers is over, his buzz outside the eastcoast and the internet = zero. Hes' going to do J.R. Writer numbers

Back
Top Bottom