The Office returns in spring! 5-10 new episodes BREAKING: strike officially over

3221524466dcdb336ccf3e815862d149bb4deb8.jpg

New information about Season 4
Tuesday, February 12th, 2008
From the New York Times:

New episodes of 'The Office' will not air until April 10th. (This makes sense to me because it's already been announced that 'CelebrityApprentice,' which took The Office's timeslot during the strike, will end its season on March 27th. Perhaps the last aired Office episode, 'TheDeposition,' would then air on April 3rd to remind people of where current plotlines are, followed by a new episode the week after.)
The first episode that will be produced is 'Dinner Party.'
A Christmas script was also written, but will not be produced.
As showrunner Greg Daniels mentioned previously, a total of six new episodes will be produced for Season 4.
Handling the time lapse: "I'm tempted to just leap ahead to where we would have been," Mr. Daniels said.
Link: No Pause Button: TV Studios and Writers Play Catch-Up After Strike

Tipster: Alison

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^could i get a code for Team Dunder Mifflin ?

<blockquote><strong class="quote-title">rck2sactown wrote:</strong><hr>^could i get a code for Team Dunder Mifflin?</blockquote><p> </p>

<span style="color:white;font-family:impact;font-size:x-large;">TEAM
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch</span></div><div style="text-align:center"><spanstyle="color:white;font-family:century
gothic;font-size:small;">INSERT FAV. QUOTE</span>

hmmm ya that too Yuku FTW! naw not really its always down lol

"April/May"?
grin.gif

At least scrape together one or two quick. Judging by this season (and three), putting a lot of effort into an episode and rushing one would result in prettymuch the same thing, so...

^Speaking of Karen, Fox is actually going to air her pilot series this month I believe. As for the Office, it is great news that the strike is officially over,this means quality television programming will return. One thing I do hope for is the writer's making the final 5-10 episodes in the form of seasons 1 and2...Or maybe have a cameo appearance from Mr. Office himself Rickey Gervais...But I could only wish.

Back
Top Bottom