[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Got choked up too.

Probably cause I'm a real sucker for cheese, and...for years...I've seen mike take nothing but L's lol.

Good to see him get a dub.

Got choked up too.

Probably cause I'm a real sucker for cheese, and...for years...I've seen mike take nothing but L's lol.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Got choked up too.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Got choked up too.

It's about to get real next week. I ain't ready for this
frown.gif

Good episode, favorite part was Stanley going hysterical over Michael's Phyllis impression. Also Erin did Gab dirty, I don't like his character but damn, she was Lebron and he was Ohio. Can't believe next week is his last episode, its supposed to be an hour long right?

Good episode, favorite part was Stanley going hysterical over Michael's Phyllis impression. Also Erin did Gab dirty, I don't like his character but damn, she was Lebron and he was Ohio. Can't believe next week is his last episode, its supposed to be an hour long right?

Gotta catch up on this weeks episode...

Sucks that next week is Michael's last show...
grin.gif
He's been my favorite from the start.

Gotta catch up on this weeks episode...

Sucks that next week is Michael's last show...
grin.gif
He's been my favorite from the start.

im surprised holly wasnt in this episode, unless i missed something in the last episode.

this was a really good episode too, the dundie awards are always good for laughter.

im surprised holly wasnt in this episode, unless i missed something in the last episode.

this was a really good episode too, the dundie awards are always good for laughter.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom