THE OFFICE...vol. 1

28irv4h.jpg

Well from 9 to 5 in between phone calls and interviews I'm on my SAMSUNG BEHOLD surfing my favorite forums and websites passing time.
I was curious as to who has an office job and what do you like or dislike about it? Or post some things that go on in your office through out the day. Ididn't wanna come off sounding random or like I was bragging by posting "I'm at the office" in every thread so I thought an OFFICE thread forNIKETALK would be cool to have.

This is almost like "Captains Log", I'll be posting Mon-Fri 9-5
laugh.gif

i got a buddy who is in his first year of corporate america.

he hates it.

Id also like to say that i would make slow, delicate, passionate love to Pam, Karen, and Jan. Not necessarily in that order either.

I work one during the summer. not something i'm looking forward too when I graduate. But something I gotta do if I want to make money

and I'd wife Pam....seems like a great wife

I'm only here until I graduate (graduate studies) as well, but I got the job upon graduating this past summer.
Michigan job market sucks !+!, I was lucky ....I took an 8 dollar decrease
laugh.gif

I'm here, getting ready for a daily meeting...then off to my desk.

meetings suck, the supervisor just repeats the things said in yesterday's memo...

...and updates on the investigation into to lunch room thief. I've had silverare, my bolthouse juices and special k bars stolen.

be back after this meeting.

I'm an intern at a law firm. I make copies and bind documents all day, sort of. Typically, I have an hour or two of complete downtime. During which, Icheck FB/Twitter, study, or just walk around and talk to people on other floors. We have free coffee, juice, soda, and usually food, too. It's not tooexciting. The view is cool, though:

That's just the view from one side--we have a window on the other side (my department is on the corner of the building).

nerd.gif
...I know I have the highest productivity rate, I'm certain.

Now two of my co-workers are females...semi-hot females and were cool but I'm getting upset that my supervisor makes sure to announce her productivity rateof 89% and I'm 90 to 100 EVERYDAY.

How should I take this?

pimp.gif
, my building is only two stories...but its in an corporate park.

cant post pics from my BEHOLD...no java ftl.

I work 10-6 Mon-Fri, I work alone, so Nt is my only entertainment.
It sucks working alone I fell you recycledpaper

...is wondering why middle easterners always use words that sound they are commanding you...

-explain this to me NOW
-you WILL get this for NOW
-I dont understand this, you WILL
explain this to me NOW!

roll.gif

I really feel sorry for old people, no on truly cares for them.

i had a lady yesterday that was blind, and she talked so long her intro took 5 mins...I was so dazed and exausted I transfered he to the TTY LINE...by the timeI realized I did it was 4:56 and I really wanted to go home and the damage was done.

I work at a newspaper office....and there have been things here that have me saying "This wouldn't happen even in the office"

examples:"All day conversations I over hear about applebees.."
"An entire fax/copy/scanner...missing"
"Random dude just walking around the hallway..And doesn't work here apparently."
"Our stained dirty carpets.."
"people scavanging off of freshly laid off employees office supplies."

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I work one during the summer. not something i'm looking forward too when I graduate. But something I gotta do if I want to make money

and I'd wife Pam....seems like a great wife
yes and no.

I have an office job...and I'm currently on NT
tongue.gif

But on the real, unless you have the 'business' mindset and enjoy taking orders...office jobs
eyes.gif
...although I know this doesn't apply across the board.

office jobs are cool if you can work at you own pace without outside motivation and still have high productivity output.

but it gets repeatitive, like the movie office space...when the csr keeps saying "just a moment"..lol, you get annoyed with coworker saying the samething with confidence...especially when they sound stupid. (like my cubee neighbor)....

beats UPS or fast food, and my tie collection is to be coveted

Get tired of being the youngest @ my 9-5. I guess that is what happens when you work for the county. No one in my whole office is in their 20's, hellbarely even in their 30's.

casual friday...im wearing 501 button flies and RT-1's (black, white and red) and an American Apparel tee with a scarf.

I'm having a Patrick Batman moment...my supervisor is wearing exactly thr same thing, only he has a blazer and chinesse new year reeboks and no scarf.

so casual friday is a big deal? because we follow a strict dress code and after work people head to the bar strip.

....this guy showed me up, revenge is a must next week...and I'll be wearing that new gevenchy and some creative recs with a claborne blazer. : hat

i have a office job but i work with all college students and we can where whatever we want...so it basically doesn't have that office job but for the mostpart i like my job

does anyone have "ghetto" employees where they work?
mad.gif
...if i was a potential client and heard this ghetto voice on the other end of the line i'd asked to be transferred.

this lady actual told a customer " she's bout ta black da +*%* out"

if you were a supervisor how would you handle it?

smh.gif
sheesh

Back
Top Bottom