The Official 09-10 Portland Trailblazers Thread! (13-9) vol. Oden is Done.

I know, i know, the season is still another 2-3 Months away but after acquiring Andre Miller...i cannot wait to see my Blazers top off last season.
Northwest Division Champs, here we come
pimp.gif

NBA Draft 2010-11 here we come
frown.gif

Oden is out for a year, Team Chemistry is flat, Andre Miller signing was a mistake.
Injuries plaguing a YOUNG Team.
Roy is playing like garbage.
LA is playing like garbage.
Looking forward for some big changes in the off-season...i totally lost interest year.

Andre Miller on the blazers = fail.

when teams double on roy, that leaves Andre open and we all know he can't shoot the 3 ball.

LAKERS FTW

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Andre Miller on the blazers = fail.

when teams double on roy, that leaves Andre open and we all know he can't shoot the 3 ball.

LAKERS FTW
How is acquiring a better PG on the Blazers a fail?
What makes you think hes gonna be taking 3s when we Roy could dish it to LA on the Perimeter, or Rudy for a 3?

Anyways, i cant wait for the Lakers to continue their losing streak at the Rose Garden this year.

Lakers>Cavs but when it comes to the my hometeam Blazers>Lakers

Andre will definitely help but I'm more interested in seeing the development of all our rookies. Batum, Rudy, and Greg should all come along nicely thisseason.

P.S.

F*** the Lakers!

I see Diogu still got a spot on your Sig
laugh.gif

I swear, late last season when we traded him to Sac, he had like a breakout 30 points in a game if i remember correctly...i knows its Sac but, im hoping itsnot another Jermaine O'Neal fiasco when he was in his prime.

Hell yea, im diggin the Rip City jersey, and the Retro Portland down the side. I cant wait to see them bring it back, hopefully i can grab a few of thoseJerseys.

[h1]Trail Blazers sign Juwan Howard to one-year deal
[/h1]
Posted Sep 17 2009 6:52PM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Veteran forward Juwan Howard signed a one-year contract with the Portland Trail Blazers, the team announced Thursday.

Howard a 15-year veteran, averaged 4.1 points in 42 games with Denver and Charlotte last season.

Terms were not disclosed.

"Juwan Howard will add a wealth of experience and veteran savvy to our young, talented roster," Blazers general manager Kevin Pritchard said in a statement. "We look forward to Juwan's contributions on the court and in the locker room."

The 6-foot-9 power forward was the 14th player added to the Blazers roster in advance of fall camp. The Blazers have looked this offseason at a number of big forwards, including Stromile Swift and Greg Ostertag, before going with Howard.

Howard, 36, has averaged 14.9 points and 6.6 rebounds in 1,043 games. He has appeared in the playoffs four times, averaging 9.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists.

Howard was the fifth player selected in the 1994 draft.

Blacer color P.E's that be nice. but they just end up like the bull colorways but still very nice.

http://www.nba.com/blazers/news/trail_blazers_sign_ime_udoka_2009_09_25.html

Trail Blazers Sign Ime Udoka

Portland native played 2006-07 season with Trail Blazers

PORTLAND, Ore. - The Trail Blazers have signed forward Ime Udoka, General Manager Kevin Pritchard announced today. Terms of the deal were notdisclosed.

"We're really excited about having Ime back," said Pritchard. "He played a key role in our resurgence and we look forward to adding a playerof his talent, character and experience to what is shaping up to be a very competitive camp roster."

Udoka (6-5, 220), a five-year NBA veteran, has posted career averages of 6.0 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.0 assist and 20.4 minutes in 227 games (78 starts) withthe L.A. Lakers, New York, Portland and San Antonio.

The 32-year-old saw action in 67 games, including three starts, with San Antonio in 2008-09. He averaged 4.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, 0.8 assists and 15.4minutes.

As a Trail Blazer in 2006-07, Udoka experienced his best season as a professional, notching career highs of 8.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 28.6minutes in 75 games (all starts). His .461 field goal percentage and .406 three-point percentage also marked career bests.

A Portland native and Jefferson High School graduate, Udoka played his senior season and graduated from Portland State University in 2000.

Trail Blazers training camp tips off on Tuesday, September 29

Finally first game of the season!

We got this in the bag...i just hope Oden plays like he did in the Preseason.

Back
Top Bottom