Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumor alert:

"Among teams expected to be interested are the Knicks, who are seeking to leverage their short-term deals and cap space to add talent, having missed out on players in free agency," Deveney wrote of the possibility that Sacramento moves Bogdanovic. "The Knicks have all their first-round picks available to trade and have Dallas' picks in 2021 and 2023."

Would New York really want to use a draft pick to go after Bogdanovic? After all, he's already 27 years old and on the verge of a potentially big payday this summer.

But having Bogdanovic alongside RJ Barrett and Kevin Knox would give the Knicks an intriguing, positionless combination of players from 1 to 3.

Bogdanovic and Barrett can both engineer possessions as primary ball-handlers. All three have shown an ability to hit outside shots. With a frontcourt that includes paint-dwellers like Julius Randle and Mitchell Robinson, that kind of backcourt versatility would be huge.

It was good to see Randle have a good game, I think I'm the only other fan of the signing. :lol: it's been rough so far but 'so far' has only been a few games.

Crazy that the team is rebuilding but people would consider trading youth and picks for Bogdanovic:rofl:

Melo no. 00?...

giphy.gif

Music to Melo's ear
source.gif

It was good to see Randle have a good game, I think I'm the only other fan of the signing. :lol: it's been rough so far but 'so far' has only been a few games.

Crazy that the team is rebuilding but people would consider trading youth and picks for Bogdanovic:rofl:
I liked the signing too but hated the way he been playing.

Back
Top Bottom