The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking back at it. Wtf was our front office thinking with Randle as the #1 option. I'm not mad at the contract, but him as a 3rd option on most nights and the Pelicans couldnt win much as is.

Listen if our entire 2nd unit one day becomes players who were drafted in the 7-10 range then thats fine. You're really not getting much value in that range unless you get lucky.

DSJ
Frank
Some scrub we draft this year.
Knox

Philly has four 2nd round picks in this years draft. We better get one for Wayne.

Not tryna see him get subbed in again.

I mean i have no reason to hate on him I've been a fan since the draft and been rooting for him hard this season. If someone could offer clarity on whether or not he's been around the team or if they have provided anymore updates on his injury that would help :rolleyes

Also he was "injured/away from the team" with the mavs shortly after the trade rumors began whene got upset. 2 games later he was traded dont think thats over analyzing lol

Remember when we passed on dsjr for frank and some people here were pissed.... times have changed :lol:
Welp, I guess you guys were right. Raise the banner I guess
tenor.gif

I still think he can turn the corner.

I defended Eddy Curry until his last season though, so take that with a grain of salt. :lol:

i thought we gave up a lot for curry but i was always a fan... i saw he had potential... then when he hit that game tying 3 in milwaukee i was like ya hes legit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom