The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Sixers let go of Brett Brown, would that be a good choice for the Knicks?
I’m good on Brett Brown

Dudes had arguably the most talented team in the East for a few years now and hasn’t been able to do anything with it

All the drama going on with Simmons and Embiid reflects on him too. His job is to coral the roster and make sure players buy in which he hasn’t been able to do

Not a bad coach but def not a good one either. Would be better served going back to being an assistant

Elfrid and Julius are at the start of their prime so I'm not mad at them contributing to the wins and Mitch was a factor in last nights win. Ellington has been getting minutes the last 2 games because Dot was out and with MM gone you gotta have at least 1 shooter on the floor. Matching last years win total at AS break is absolutely a plus imo. That and the canning of Fiz, as the sample size gets bigger it gets more obvious how much of a potato he was.

Elfrid and Julius are at the start of their prime so I'm not mad at them contributing to the wins and Mitch was a factor in last nights win. Ellington has been getting minutes the last 2 games because Dot was out and with MM gone you gotta have at least 1 shooter on the floor. Matching last years win total at AS break is absolutely a plus imo. That and the canning of Fiz, as the sample size gets bigger it gets more obvious how much of a potato he was.
100%

If we had made the right hire 2 years ago, these young core would of have been performing better. However, because of Fiz, they got a chance to develop. Not only didn't they get minutes, but Fiz didnt offer offensive or defensive scheme. It was truly a who has it, shoots it type of offense.

At this point we have all gotten restless with our picks lack of production (understandably so) and we are ready to move on. No doubt that our picks would be functioning at an NBA level if they would of have been in a better system.

But then again, who knows.

Let's take for example the Maurice Hackles draft. Beal, Lillard, Drummond, Green, etc were passed by teams. So it's a hit or miss league when it comes to draft and after the fact, player development.

Look at how fluid he used to be, now ne seems so clumsy and uncoordinated. I know it's just highlights but watching Kevin now you would never think he could play like this.

1581259819538.jpeg

From RealGM :lol:

We’re gonna end up bringing all these dudes back on team options. Elfrid is a good point guard, too bad he can’t shoot for ****. Which generally wouldn’t be bad if we had a SG and wing that was a lights out shooter.

Hope Leon Rose cleans house.

This schedule has been a cake walk. Similar to the schedule we had to star the season but Fiz couldnt capitalize on it.

I don’t wanna be a prisoner of the moment but if Miller continues at this near .500 pace to finish the season and hes able to get players to buy in then I most definitely would want to see him run it back next year

Look at how fluid he used to be, now ne seems so clumsy and uncoordinated. I know it's just highlights but watching Kevin now you would never think he could play like this.

Really doesn't even look like the same person. He's just playing scared and tentative all the time now, it's sad

I'm happy that Malone has them looking like a professional basketball team for the first time in a while, but we're actually getting dangerously close to losing a lot of lottery balls. This draft is looking like one of the worst in a really long time outside of the top 2, but I'd rather see dsj/frank/barret/knox/mitch play as much as they can and learn rather than move up to the 9 spot by end of season

The bottom 3 teams (Cavs, Wolves, Hawks) all got better after the trade deadline. No one is catching the Warriors though. Prime spot really is 7-10 if you wanna jump up with these new odds.

I knew Knox would take a step back this season. Saw one of those Mitch interviews where they talked about the NBA adjustments. Don't underestimate the physicality of the league. They're still kids playing against men. All these guys need seasoning.
Knox and Mitch especially will benefit from their man strength..

I’d keep Payton and get rid of everyone else.
Miller is earning his job but if they can hire a good young coach and not a retread I’m ok with moving on.

Back
Top Bottom