• Poll closed .
ihust1e ihust1e
the 718 truth the 718 truth
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

D deleted has been suffering just like us and now shows up :smh:

Welp, better late than never I guess :lol:
NTWT on the Knicks thread :nthat::nthat:
D deleted i dont post here too much as I dont watch this trash team on the daily any more, dont have the MSG network and soon need to get rid of my Spectrum internet subscription for a verizon one. I will deny Dolan any and all of my money.
Praying that he doesn't come near the Mets.

We really defending James Dolan over Spike? Y'all wildin. Spike been supporting this garbage franchise for decades. Shows up to every game and roots for these bums. He's not a "super fan." Dude is basically the Knicks ambassador. Toronto won and gave their most popular fan a championship ring and y'all don't think the Knicks biggest fan deserves a special entrance he's been using for almost 30 years? Smh

We really defending James Dolan over Spike? Y'all wildin. Spike been supporting this garbage franchise for decades. Shows up to every game and roots for these bums. He's not a "super fan." Dude is basically the Knicks ambassador. Toronto won and gave their most popular fan a championship ring and y'all don't think the Knicks biggest fan deserves a special entrance he's been using for almost 30 years? Smh
Was just talking about this with the wife, I was like if I owned the Knicks Spike wouldn’t even have to pay for season tickets and he could go through any entrance he wants.

Just because you don’t side with Spike doesn’t mean you love Dolan all of the sudden

Y’all gotta be objective for once

If you told the homie to stop coming through the backdoor and they kept doing it, you’d just let it happen?

Spike is being a ****ing baby and that pic of him shaking hands with Dolan right after invalidates anything he’s trying to spew

If he was really in his feelings about it he would’ve left and been screaming **** Dolan all the way home

Just because you don’t side with Spike doesn’t mean you love Dolan all of the sudden

Y’all gotta be objective for once

If you told the homie to stop coming through the backdoor and they kept doing it, you’d just let it happen?

Spike is being a ****ing baby and that pic of him shaking hands with Dolan right after invalidates anything he’s trying to spew

If he was really in his feelings about it he would’ve left and been screaming **** Dolan all the way home
I wouldn’t do no one like that that I’ve broke bread with and went above and beyond to support me. Especially if I have their contact info and contact them for “Tickets”, I wouldn’t have the goon squad waiting for him to come through the “wrong” entrance to notify him then. I would’ve either contacted him or had PR contact him before to let him know. Dolan definitely had an APB out for Spike using that entrance and was hoping he made a scene. Dolan couldn’t wait!! And if you allow Media and disabled Fans through that entrance but won’t allow your most notable and loyal fan through there all of sudden that’s some ***** personal ****!

poor response from the knicks. tweet a photo shaking hands. wtf

not defending james dolan by criticizing spike lee about whining at having to take a different entrance. spike's a priviledged ahole for going on tv to whine about it. james dolan is an ahole for a lot more reasons

I love Spike, hate Dolan. But Spike def. ain’t a victim here. He’s blowing this waaaay outta proportion. I think the fact that it was spun as him getting denied entrance shows that much.

Back
Top Bottom