....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

Vinny seems like a guy that would get Deboed like that though
laugh.gif

[h1]Source: Del Negro, Not Paxson Was Aggressor[/h1]Apr 14, 2010 4:46 PM EST

DelNegro_Vinny_chi.jpg
Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro initiated contact with vice president John Paxson during their reported altercation on March 30, according to a source.

Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday that Paxson grabbed Del Negro in an effort to provoke a fight. The two were engaged in a heated debate about Joakim Noah's playing time.

The center has dealt with plantar fasciitis in his left foot this season.

However, a source close to the situation disputed the Yahoo report.

The source also said that it wasn't the first altercation Del Negro has had with management. Del Negro and Bulls general manager Gar Forman reportedly had an altercation in Forman's office that was similar.

"So this was not the first time [Del Negro] exhibited this behavior," the source said.

4 different mixes of this story, and i dont really care i just want to get to the draft then start next season

It's a damn shame we have this kind of BS coming out during the biggest two game stretch of the season

Good start so far.
A lot of movement, good passing, and were getting some buckets in the paint.
We just need to be consistent and play hard ALL 4 QUARTERS!!!

P.S. I'm not completely sold on JJ. Coming in to the season I had higher expectations for him than Taj, but I've been extremely surprised with Taj'g game.

We can't play defense to saive our lives.
tired.gif

Loul is a straight ({})
indifferent.gif

If it wasn't for Pooh and Noah... Lord knows what this squad would be like

Congrats Bulls fans for finishing ahead of us. I'm actually happy and ready to celebrate our missing out on the playoffs...I'd rather keep our lotto pick this season than make the playoffs and get smashed by LeBron.

It'll be a good experience for guys like Noah, Gibson, Rose, etc. but I suggest you guys dont take the series too seriously. The Cavs will likely take it in 4-5 games.

Cleveland here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya'll at the UC. Ill be at game three or four, or hell, maybe both!!

Back
Top Bottom