[| -- The Official 2009 ESPY Awards Thread 9PM EST Hosted By Samuel L. Jackson (NO SPOILERS) -- |]

roll.gif

Glad the Lakers won, especially after the Celts showed them up on the stage.
laugh.gif

CAN WE GET GIFS 4 KOBE'S REACTIONS 2 LOSING 2 PHELPS TONIGHT ON ESPYS??????

CAT LOOKIN ALL EXTRA DOWNCAST AND WEASLE/RAT-LIKE.............SUM1 WHO FELT IT WAS THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE SOMETHING YET IT JUSTLY WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONEELSE.......EXTRA DISSAPOINTMENT

YO! What song/artist was playing during the nominees for Best Male Athlete?

I know it... but I don't know it. My brother's private school friends used to jam that joint out their Wranglers.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Best Team the Lakers???? @#*....how the Redeem Team was not listed is a joke...getting all them together again would'vebeen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone tell me where I can find that version of "In the Air Tonight" that they are playing right now?

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Best Team the Lakers???? @#*....how the Redeem Team was not listed is a joke...getting all them together again would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You know LeBron wouldn't have shown up, dude has been in hiding since "The Dunk"

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

CAN WE GET GIFS 4 KOBE'S REACTIONS 2 LOSING 2 PHELPS TONIGHT ON ESPYS??????

CAT LOOKIN ALL EXTRA DOWNCAST AND WEASLE/RAT-LIKE.............SUM1 WHO FELT IT WAS THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE SOMETHING YET IT JUSTLY WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.......EXTRA DISSAPOINTMENT
can we get another 22 year championship drought from the celtics??!...you can start crying now

does anyone have pics of erin andrews during the espy's? just watched some backstage show and she was
eek.gif
as usual

Back
Top Bottom