[| -- The Official 2009 ESPY Awards Thread 9PM EST Hosted By Samuel L. Jackson (NO SPOILERS) -- |]

Will with the gumby cut
smh.gif

tennis ball remix was hilarious.. i actually just sat n watched the whole thing rite now, never seen that b4.. hes deffinately needed this tme around

Oh I wish D. Rose could have won so I could hear the comedy when he was at the mic.

This !!## seems way too forced.

Maybe it's because you see all the athletes do
wn front not giving a !!##...

Samuel says there aren't any black men in tennis, yet they're about to present an award on behalf of Arthur Ashe. Smooth.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Samuel says there aren't any black men in tennis, yet they're about to present an award on behalf of Arthur Ashe. Smooth.

and he ant played tennis in 100 years...... you got his point

It was still a ******ed thing to say when you're about to present an award on behalf of a black tennis player, one of the greatest of all-time, black orwhite.

Sam is cool but he's not a "entertainer"...Jamie Foxx is the best for these type things. I'd rather watch Justin Timberlake

i dont mind given dude this award but they couldnt come up with a better reason then this? just give it to him dont force ##$*

EDIT:

where them clowns that say Serena is ugly?
tired.gif

she look GOOD up there
pimp.gif

How is Tebows press conference in the running for best moment? ESPN cant be for real cause you know hes going to win

Back
Top Bottom