The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

If we can talk about the white sox in the thread we can talk about the rays also.. let's rename it who's going to the playoffs in 2010 and why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I sure as hell did cause i had an ear to ear smile looking at each one. Dude i lost my voice last night we were at a party in the townhouses at STJ during the game and when AROD hit it i went insane and then Tex and then my voice was RIP and its RIP still
roll.gif
I was in Taffner after playing ball watching.... I was wondering where the hell u were.

looks like STJ was partying heavy regardless of where on campus you were...huge win..im surprised u didnt hear me yell ...even though you were on the other side of campus lol

Hold up, you both go to SJU? STJ hell kinda initials is that? Confused me for a minute
laugh.gif

lol yea we do...ive gotten into the habbit of abbreviating St. John's with STJ not SJU...STJ is all over campus also for their letters...also..SJU is St. Joseph's...F them

Lot of St. John's people on here huh...didn't know that. Always good to know more SJU'ers
pimp.gif

But I go to night classes so you'll never see me
laugh.gif

I <3 that school and hate it at the same time. Loved dorming there.

Yo, I knew t3b cheered for SJU. But I always thought that was b/c you lived in and repped NY. Didn't know you actually went there....

^carl pavano irritates me I can easily see this fool pitching a gem tomorrow smh. I remember earlier in the year with cleveland this guy shut us down I had toturn the game off for a couple innings lol

Originally Posted by toine2983

I hope we have our way with Pavano tommorrow.
devil.gif
Word, nothing would make winning this series better than ripping his soul out and feeding it back to him through a pancake sized suppository.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Yep, LOL @ this last page turning into a SJU get-to-know-u thread.
Yeah enough of this nonsense, I don't go there... I want to talk about the Yankees
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

anyone hear from jordan ?

just feels like we missing someone ..........
ohwell.gif
I hope everything is alright. We need some jumbo shrimpfor Game 3.

johnnyredstorm is also from SJU, but he's a Mets fan. So its not like he would check in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

johnnyredstorm is also from SJU, but he's a Mets fan. So its not like he would check in this thread
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

And by the way... between the Yankee game and all the various NFL games, you guys better watch your post counts!
laugh.gif

Bobby Proshares might have to be on that Joba Rules post count
laugh.gif

I've yet to surpass my post count...
nerd.gif

I reached my post count on Friday. I'm gonna lay in the cut until tonight's game, unless something crazy happens in the Giants game.

Hope he's good also I been their for a couple days myself. I doubt there's a worse thing in the world

Good thing the Jets are on tomorrow night. Hopefully the Yankees will end this series today.

yea i call the basketball games for WSJU - St. John's radio

i also have a sports talk show 3 times a week

Monday - 6-8pm
Wednesday - 10a-12p
Friday - 10a - 12p

go to wsjuradio.org and click listen live

on a side note....lets go Yankees. I hope we stay focused and dont let the lout Metrodome mess with us

venom, you work with wsju? cool stuff...I think I knew some people who worked there last yr and two yrs ago.

roll.gif
roll.gif
John Sterling's play by play of the Teixeira creampie

Lineups for tonight:

YANKEES
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Cabrera CF

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (14-8, 4.16 ERA regular season)

TWINS
Span CF
Cabrera SS
Mauer C
Cuddyer 1B
Kubel RF
Young LF
Harris 3B
Morales DH
Punto 2B

Pitching: RHP Carl Pavano (14-12, 5.10 ERA regular season)

TIME/TV: 7:07 p.m., TBS

Once again, I will be at the game so I won't be posting. Just making sure you guys know that so you don't think I've gone ghost if when we lose orwin...

Back
Top Bottom