The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by youngmoney

oh man if the cuse lose ill be sitting pretty in my office pool!!!
Well I guess you won't be sitting pretty in the pool then.
grin.gif

LET GO SYRACUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

calm down paul haha... it's only the first game. but yeah, this gonzaga game is a huge letdown.

laugh.gif
NO! I had to work for the first 3 days of the tourney so I missed it all for the first time ever and now that I have a day off I see this doo-doo. 

I hate how they jam all these games in on the final day of the 2nd round. #### the east coasters and their jobs.

if you win your pool this year, consider yourself an idiot when it comes to college bball. u rank right up there with that lady in your office who picked her winners based upon who has the prettier uniforms

yes im mad, but i dont know who to be mad at

Someone's mad
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sitting pretty right now....Still got 3/4 Final 4's and my Champion (Kentucky) is lookin' REAL GOOD right now
pimp.gif

c'mon mizzou. lets get this.

and FYI, Missouri State lost to UNI by 1 in the regular season. but ohh how i love it when Kansas chokes

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Originally Posted by RoOk

Heard someone say Kentucky is playing the best basketball right now...Ehh that team playing in Upstate, New York might have a say in that when we destroy Gonzaga in the morning by 15+
pimp.gif

Btw, we were playing with Vermont last night lol
roll.gif

that aint happening..Zags might (probably) not win but they're not getting blown out, playing too good lately
Sure about that?
roll.gif

Anybody heard what Robert Sacre (Center for Gonzaga) said before the game today?

It was reported that he called us "Soft: & "A bunch of pretty boys".....

roll.gif

This Guy...Smh

Anybody heard what Robert Sacre (Center for Gonzaga) said before the game today?

It was reported that he called us "Soft: & "A bunch of pretty boys".....

roll.gif

This Guy...Smh
lol...what position you play

^ You must not know, I'm the best player on that team man Smh

Kids these days....lol

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Heard someone say Kentucky is playing the best basketball right now...Ehh that team playing in Upstate, New York might have a say in that when we destroy Gonzaga in the morning by 15+
pimp.gif

Btw, we were playing with Vermont last night lol
roll.gif

that aint happening..Zags might (probably) not win but they're not getting blown out, playing too good lately
Sure about that?
roll.gif
i'll give props where its due..i really didnt think the Zags were gonna come out and lay a brick though, they just didnt make open shots...never thought they would win but at least was thinking they would make a game out if it

somebody's got to help my boy Leuer out though for Wisconsin, hes been their only bright spot this weekend so far..hopefully that changes

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

and FYI, Missouri State lost to UNI by 1 in the regular season. but ohh how i love it when Kansas chokes
QFT

M-I-Z

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

QFT

M-I-Z

Z-O-U!!!
they can't handle the swarming Defense baby!

Back
Top Bottom