The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

pimp.gif
don't be late clowns.

Who would you all take with the third pick? Cabrera, Tulo, or Longoria?

Cabrera has the highest ceiling I think but his off-field problems could affect things.

3rd and SS, on the other hand, are shallow positions this year.

Thoughts?

Cabrera has the highest ceiling I think but his off-field problems could affect things.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Thoughts?
Tulo, Braun, Gonzalez, Hanley

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Thoughts?
Tulo, Braun, Gonzalez, Hanley

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

8:30 ET Nowitness.

Venom how much is your big money league for?
500 a head
Damn I thought my other league was expensive.  Im only at $150 with $10 adds. 
laugh.gif
We have been doing it for 4 years now, keeper league, we take it very seriously...I've been prepping for months

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

8:30 ET Nowitness.

Venom how much is your big money league for?
500 a head
Damn I thought my other league was expensive.  Im only at $150 with $10 adds. 
laugh.gif
We have been doing it for 4 years now, keeper league, we take it very seriously...I've been prepping for months

those of you in my NT lg...yall realize the draft is next week...

multiple people have hit me up about the draft being today...c'mon yall...draft time is on the front page of the lg page

those of you in my NT lg...yall realize the draft is next week...

multiple people have hit me up about the draft being today...c'mon yall...draft time is on the front page of the lg page

^well in fairness to them, some of us have been posting in here about drafting today.

^well in fairness to them, some of us have been posting in here about drafting today.

so this is my first year playing fantasy baseball/watching baseball, never really a fan of it but i wanted to get to know the sport. can anyone tell me any sleepers or strategies to fantasy? i'm in a roto league right now. here are the settings:
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

so this is my first year playing fantasy baseball/watching baseball, never really a fan of it but i wanted to get to know the sport. can anyone tell me any sleepers or strategies to fantasy? i'm in a roto league right now. here are the settings:
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Back
Top Bottom