The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

2qavih3.jpg

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Should I trade Mat Latos for Adrian Beltre? Zimmer went down for me and I have Chipper filling in @ 3B.

I got Halladay, Felix, Josh Johnson, Jon Sanchez, Cahill, CJ Wilson, Danks, Lowe, Masterson, Fuentes, Soria, Contreras on my staff.

We play 11 Pitchers weekly.

yes do it, Beltre playing well, in a good lineup, Latos won't be the same pitcher he was last year.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Should I trade Mat Latos for Adrian Beltre? Zimmer went down for me and I have Chipper filling in @ 3B.

I got Halladay, Felix, Josh Johnson, Jon Sanchez, Cahill, CJ Wilson, Danks, Lowe, Masterson, Fuentes, Soria, Contreras on my staff.

We play 11 Pitchers weekly.

yes do it, Beltre playing well, in a good lineup, Latos won't be the same pitcher he was last year.

I think he'll start putting on some more muscle soon and be off the medication he's taking as well. I think you keep him.

I think he'll start putting on some more muscle soon and be off the medication he's taking as well. I think you keep him.

it's a damn shame more ppl here don't play or care about fantasy baseball...it's the best form of fantasy and takes the most skill to win

it's a damn shame more ppl here don't play or care about fantasy baseball...it's the best form of fantasy and takes the most skill to win

Marcum vs Beachy tonight. i have both. who should i start? or start both and hope for a pitchers duel?

Marcum vs Beachy tonight. i have both. who should i start? or start both and hope for a pitchers duel?

start both.

For those that need closer help

Padilla for the Dodgers is their new closer for now and Melancon for Houston is their new closer replacing Lyon

start both.

For those that need closer help

Padilla for the Dodgers is their new closer for now and Melancon for Houston is their new closer replacing Lyon

Back
Top Bottom