The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakerjesus

Banned
View media item 825158View media item 825129View media item 825154View media item 825155
Gentry Humphrey is back at it again.His plan to bring the foam posited line back to dominance is in full swing.These were debuted at the 2012 All star game by Penny Hardaway.Several players from Memphis have been spotted in these.The streets have been wanting this colorway since it was previewed in the preseason of 1998 by Penny. He sported these on the cover of Basketball digest Since then these have been highly coveted.Thank you Nike#!#
View media item 825168

Last edited:
why make a new thread with just 1 pic? should have just kept it in the foam thread. :smh:

Nobody remembers but I predicted they would release circa asg...I'm always called a liar or trolling.wtf.im foam phelps

bring out the OG White Penny PE... those are much better than these.

I would pull out the sharpie on those stars so fast.

word to all my chola homegirls

Last edited:
These are gonna release, when and where is the question though

I guessing this is as close to the Penny white/black PE as we will get, there is one store in my state that gets foams. It will be hard to get these, two of the last foams are sitting on the self there now

qft

@jayzrdead
what movie is that from ? it looks so familiar
my man i have no idea and i see everything
I've been wanting to know too, so I did some research.  Apparently it's from an episode of Dr. Who.  Character is Wilfred Mott, played by Bernard Cribbins.

About the shoes, I would get two pairs, one to leave as is, another to blackout the stars.  Guess it's the closest we'll get to his PEs.

Nike Air Foamposite One PE
Shooting Stars
Pearl White/Black-Royal Blue-White
679085-101
Release Date (Spring) 4-19-14

They have updated pics, and a 4-19 release dates in the other foam thread and not in this one

Pair on ebay for $1550, contemplating buying them. It would suck to pay $1500 and they release a month later. That's what happened when I bought the Penny Air Forces, released 3 months later.

Is there any way to take info on shooting stars foam's out of other thread and add it to this one mods, no reason for two threads about the same shoe just saying

Or how about all foamposite info be posted in the foamposite discussion thread.

Worked for the Gloves/Lebron/Kobe/KD threads.  Don't see why it wouldn't work for the foamposites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom