The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good choice. Crown and ginger ale is my go to.

On another note, watching the Raps and Clippers offense the other day was refreshing. Now I’m about to tune into the iso Morris and force feed Randle in the paint YMCA offense smh

So ****ing dumb man

Get Fiz outta here fr

So now what? He’s gonna play each PG like 10 minutes a piece off the bench? Or go back and forth with DNPCDs depending on how he feels that day?

Im making my first drink early

Won't be over indulging tonite but I'm going to watch. Not sure what to expect in terms of starting line up tho.

I been stashing these vacation days for the end of the year and that coincides with Knicks season :pimp:

Clear an easy weekend to hit that dive bar round the first week of December and let's talk.

**** sounds a little homo but try mixing Crown Apple and Crown salted caramel together.

nothing wrong with that mix... im just too cheap to buy two different liquors just to mix it... i just buy 1 bottle and drink that lol... i usually drink the vanilla straight up cuz its smooth... the regular joint i take shots of but if i had to drink it mixing it with ginger ale sounds good actually...

on another note i like trier but he shouldnt start... you need a pg who can pass and get other guys involved... trier is like lou will and jamal crawford they look to score and thats it... he would be perfect as a 6th man and knox the second guy off the bench... perfect combo to pick up the offense

Back
Top Bottom