The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t think y’all would go jefferson because I think he’s a slot guy and y’all have slot guys.. but wouldn’t shock me if mayock values him and jeudy over the other guys, more so jeudy.. but I could see him targeting a CB then a WR with the 2nd 1st
Mayock forsure going best available WR at 12 and probably best available CB at 19.
Been little rumors of packing both picks to move up, but I just don’t see it happening.

Mayock forsure going best available WR at 12 and probably best available CB at 19.
Been little rumors of packing both picks to move up, but I just don’t see it happening.

im curious as hell how he views those 2 positions.. like I could see him valuing the tcu CB over certain others since he has better tape

Spags could get HC looks again if Chiefs get back to the SB with a good defense.

He shouldn’t get it ahead of anyone, it’s just a defense/team in back-to-back Super Bowls is kinda impressive. Both coordinators gone.

Other than Baltimore, who else is really a legit AFC contender that can best KC? No idea what Ben has left, but they still wouldn't be on that level...AFC is really weak.

Other than Baltimore, who else is really a legit AFC contender that can best KC? No idea what Ben has left, but they still wouldn't be on that level...AFC is really weak.
I mean that's pretty much it. Unless Buffalo wakes up one day and tells themselves they aren't Buffalo that's all the comp. they got 🤷🏿‍♂️

I started seeing this a year or two ago but now that Brady is gone the AFC is ******* garbage compared to the NFC.

Steelers are a possibility if Ben doesn’t look come out there at 300 pounds. Texans are a possibility if Watt can actually play a full season and Nuk being gone doesn’t hurt them too much. If Rivers plays like he did from two years ago the Colts are a real dark horse. And if the Chargers sign Cam or Stafford then they have a real chance too.

i thought NE is still a powerhouse cause tHeY sTiLl hAVe BelIChiCk. has something changed????!

not you, Lenny :lol:

I mean that's pretty much it. Unless Buffalo wakes up one day and tells themselves they aren't Buffalo that's all the comp. they got 🤷🏿‍♂️
chargers could be.. titans? colts? maybe browns?

Do we trust Josh Allen? I don't.

I like the Titans a lot, but they seem like a traditional Cinderella. Considering a weak AFC and an additional playoff spot...maybe.

I root for Rivers, but wouldn't put money on it. They probably make the dance.

Browns need to prove something.

Its Chiefs

Ravens

Everyone else scrapping things together.

chargers got talent, it's just what they do at the QB spot

yea, i wouldnt bank on the titans.. but i do like their OC

forgot about the bills, they got talent too.. but i dont trust allen like that

Tyrod deserves this. I'm cool with it.

Nahhh. Tyrod is a nice guy and a great backup but he started for 3 full seasons then sucked balls the first few games as a Brown before getting hurt and replaced by Baker. If the Chargers go into the season with that stacked roster and don’t pick up a better QB than Tyrod then they’re ******* stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom