The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised though. The media and some fans have always had some weird love affair with Romo. He was overrated as a player and all he had to do was just be good on TV and folks would go crazy. He's good but I'm not watching any of the games he calls like "Man I can't wait to hear Romo". His knowledge is appreciated but at times he's annoying.

Should be on 1 of the night games.. but that has more to do with lack of talent from other guys

never got why espn didn’t try what they do with the national championship game and try different things on espn2 or other channels

He should be trashing his union before complaining what a analyst makes. Keep allowing your union to allow the owners to **** you over and I dont want to hear any complaints.
The union should organize a fund that all players should donate into to allow funding for players expenses (for mostly the players low on the pay scale) during a strike. The top flight players in salary should donate so much and the scale goes down the less you make. If it is a true brotherhood like the players claim, not a single one should have a problem putting money into a fund. And if they dont want to do that, then do not complain about a single thing.

I get annoyed seeing these players in the most violent sport continuously getting ****ed and the union bowing to the owners. A strike needs to happen so the players get a fair shake.

I agree completely. And I’ve been saying a lot of this for years as well. The players folded quick once those checked stopped coming in 2011. Some had to borrow money etc. The only way they’ll ever see guaranteed contracts or some type of results is through a strike and actual missed games.

Did the Jets declare themselves outbidded, without any bids? 🤔

Welcome to the 2020 NFL Free Agency period!!!

This rubgy sevens final lit! Fiji dominated early but South Africa with the come back to send it to extra minutes.

Oh yea wonder where Brady gonna go I guess

EDIT: South Africa win!

God bless Romo :rofl: ESPN went for the steal and CBS threw all that old money they have at the man.

God bless America

Is this smoke from Washington trying to trade back?

I think they could really go QB, Haskins was in a real bad situation so it kinda sucks. I would like to see him get a better situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom