The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
she trying to clean his whole account.

I remember her vividly saying “my money is my money and your money is our money”. I hope Jay make it outta this clean.

Wow that’s ****** up. And apparently he’s the one who put out the money for her to start her business to begin with.

I would say Cam to the Falcons as backup as a joke but that would actually be horrible for Falcons fans relations the divide would widen :lol:

Andy Dalton huh...

Guess better to have a proven backup there in case negotiations with Dak go all the way south than leave it in Cooper Rush's hands...

Left wondering what Cam's gonna do though. I would take him in a second in NE if it was up to me but Hoodie seems to be rolling with Stid man this season so who knows

JustBlaze. JustBlaze. crazy how that hurricane game in chapel hill was a preview of Trubisky’s nfl career

755048DD-46F3-47C3-94E6-8C9A6585D877.png

Watching this special on the 95 Draft and the expansion teams. Mad good so far.

Car and Jax basically having no salary cap that first year is crazy and two picks each round.

They’re talking about Sapp dropping so far because the night before they said he had failed seven drug tests. Crazy, forgot all about that.

Tom Coughlin trying to strong arm the Oilers, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Belichick planning on taking Kyle Brady at 10 and instead the Jets grab him at 9 when they already have a TE so BB trades out of that 10 spot. Mans been trading back all his life.

Last edited:
Watching this special on the 95 Draft and the expansion teams. Mad good so far.

Car and Jax basically having no salary cap that first year is crazy and two picks each round.

They’re talking about Sapp dropping so far because the night before they said he had failed seven drug tests. Crazy, forgot all about that.

Tom Coughlin trying to strong arm the Oilers, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Belichick planning on taking Kyle Brady at 10 and instead the Jets grab him at 9 when they already have a TE so BB trades out of that 10 spot. Mans been trading back all his life.

Where is this special at?

Where is this special at?

Watching the 04 Draft now, mad behind the scenes about the trade with Eli.

Ben and DeAngelo Hall talking **** to Eli on the bus. Ben looks jealous as ****.

Giants GM said they were drafting Ben because they thought they had no shot at Eli

Jaws saying JP Losman better than Rivers

Last edited:
that alex smith e60 was crazy. what a nightmare. glad hes doing better. doubt dude ever plays again. count your blessings at this point.

Kristin needs to get his money since he probably cheated on her.

Do right by her and give her a lot money.

The Packers scouting department has grades for quarterbacks and compared them to other draft years. Love probably graded as mid 1st round pick. Coach Lafleur is a young coach and he probably wanted a young quarterback to help him compete with his young counterparts like Shanahan and McVay who have their young quarterback.

I live next to a jaguars bar in the middle of San Francisco and it still makes no sense to this day... just so weird to me

A Jaguars bar in San Fran? :lol:

Makes no sense and I mean it's packed...20-30 jag fans from age of 21-40 dressed in jags gear. Small little neighborhood bar in Nob Hill. Three years ago I asked to see a niners/cards road game on small side TV and they told me to find a new bar, granted we sucked but still was so confused, really hit me that SF doesn't give a **** bout the niners anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom