The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that’s not true....

Baker man..... guy hasn’t even been involved in their virtual offseason program either. New coach, new system you’re think he would of. Just release him already.

(Minus the eyes) Jaguars should’ve been used this concept. But with a gray or black facemask

418DC992-D7FE-41A6-8FDC-935142CE1629.jpeg

Just because you get drafted, play in the league and get a little bit of paper doesn't mean your problems end. In fact, I would argue that they only increase.

I get that if you’ve BEEN already caught up in shh and you’re still young and all that

but this sounds more like of those situations that happened with Jordan, where he got set up to get played..

Or these dudes just lost money and couldn’t handle it and assumed they got setup to get played

At the end of the day. Cats is still from the hood. 3-4 years of college and 1 year in the league ain’t gone stop 18 years of hard wiring. Dude literally became a millionaire overnight, having probably lived in low income housing majority of childhood.

And getting took for $70,000 put them in they feelings :lol: :lol:

That why I stay away from gambling houses and dice games

People are a product of their environment. You can take someone out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of that someone.

My homeboy work at the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL. Said Baker was in there losing money before he even got drafted :lol: :lol:

People are a product of their environment. You can take someone out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of that someone.

I don’t think it’s necessarily that simple

if you get caught up with dudes you grew up with when you’re young.. and now you kinda made it and don’t wanna forget where you came from kindly deal.. and don’t have a ton of experience outside of that small world.. I get that.. like what went down with Vick.. obviously I’m not saying it’s right, but I get it

but I think this was more a fool and his money are quickly separated type of deals.. which goes beyond just hood or even being young

Last edited:
My homeboy work at the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL. Said Baker was in there losing money before he even got drafted :lol: :lol:

exactly this just seem more like a dude being flashy and stupid cause he now got money.. being young could be a part of it.. but some folks just recklessly.. and it ain’t just poor or hood ppl who do dumb shh with their money

either they were set up and realized.. or they legit just lost and couldn’t just take the L

At the end of the day. Cats is still from the hood. 3-4 years of college and 1 year in the league ain’t gone stop 18 years of hard wiring. Dude literally became a millionaire overnight, having probably lived in low income housing majority of childhood.

And getting took for $70,000 put them in they feelings :lol: :lol:

That why I stay away from gambling houses and dice games
Being from the hood doesn’t mean one doesn’t have common sense. No excuse for their buffoonery. The average person from the hood isn’t out here robbing people.

Didn't realize James Harrison was getting his Last Dance on about Tomlin :lol:

Gotta imagine that kind of thing happens in every locker room in the league though tbh

exactly this just seem more like a dude being flashy and stupid cause he now got money.. being young could be a part of it.. but some folks just recklessly.. and it ain’t just poor or hood ppl who do dumb shh with their money

either they were set up and realized.. or they legit just lost and couldn’t just take the L
Comes down to dude not having common sense. Anyone w common sense and w as much to lose as him wouldn’t have done that dumb ish.

Janes Harrison is a clown. Now he has to walk back his snitching. Clown *** dude. Smh.

These details of the robbery have me screaming: “Baker allegedly flipped a table following an argument while playing cards, brandished a semi-automatic firearm and pointed it at a party guest. Baker allegedly ordered a third assailant -- wearing a red mask -- to shoot an individual just walking in the door.”

Sounds like something straight out of Red Dead Redemption 2:smh::lol:. Son got his Arthur Morgan on in front of multiple witnesses then pulled off I’m a Lambo. Can’t make that ish up. Sounds like a storyline from the HBO show Ballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom