The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints know they're in trouble and desperate to add something after what TB did all offseason and with what Minnesota just pulled off. I don't think they make the playoffs this season anyway.

you don’t think the saints make it?

doesnt the extra wild card spot come in this year too?

i think they make it, but they’re f’d after this year.. but I guess they’re loading up and just going blow things up once brees goes

3cuobx.jpg

you don’t think the saints make it?

doesnt the extra wild card spot come in this year too?

i think they make it, but they’re f’d after this year.. but I guess they’re loading up and just going blow things up once brees goes

I haven't mapped it out, exactly, but I'm definitely down on them this season.

Prolly reunite with the Vikes one last time

No fit and the Vikes are strong at RB.

Religion has been warped to mirror racism and white supremacy.
Warped to mirror? Not Western religions. Western religions are being EXPOSED to mirror racism and white supremacy. Warped would mean they weren't like that in the beginning but now they've been transformed into that direction. Nah. Western religions have had racism and white supremacy explicitly sewn into the fabric of their being since the very beginning.

-foe

Warped to mirror? Not Western religions. Western religions are being EXPOSED to mirror racism and white supremacy. Warped would mean they weren't like that in the beginning but now they've been transformed into that direction. Nah. Western religions have had racism and white supremacy explicitly sewn into the fabric of their being since the very beginning.

-foe

Christianity is over 2,000 years old which came from Judaism which is around 4,000 years old

You're talking about Christianity IN the West and European countries as a justification of the robbery of America the trans-Atlantic slave trade and the institution of chattel slavery etc.

Religion has always been used as a vehicle to fulfill human desire. In this case, with reference to white supremacy and racism the skewed U.S version of Christianity is not 2,000 years old is all I'm saying.

So yes I mean Warped.

Christianity is over 2,000 years old which came from Judaism which is around 4,000 years old

You're talking about Christianity IN the West and European countries as a justification of the robbery of America the trans-Atlantic slave trade and the institution of chattel slavery etc.

Religion has always been used as a vehicle to fulfill human desire. In this case, with reference to white supremacy and racism the skewed U.S version of Christianity is not 2,000 years old is all I'm saying.

So yes I mean Warped.
Good points. Agreed.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom