The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta imagine Hoody has a plan on what happens next, probably one he's had since getting overruled on Jimmy :lol:

Wouldn't even be mad getting a vet like Teddy or Cam while he scouts a long threat successor. Stid man is alright but think a young dual threat QB is the future of the squad and game

Crazy that the Pats Dynasty is finally over. Pat Ma Goat runs the AFC now. Brady prob goes to Bucs to avoid having to play Pat in AFC Championship game if he still cares about winning. If he cares more about off the field opportunities he’s goes to Chargers.

:lol: @yall

TB12 holds a special place in my heart

1584453716258.gif

I honestly feel like BOB didn’t want Hopkins or anybody else finding out he wanted him gone so he shipped him out to the first team he had any discussions with and pulled the trigger on their first offer they sent him. Only explanation.

that's all it is. BoB and Nuk didn't get along. Nuk wanted a new deal 2 years into a 5 year extension. BoB took the first offer he got. Horrible trade.

So no more Collins, KVN or Gawd after 24 hours of free agency

That 'in Hoody we trust' monitor is about to be tested...

Sooooooooooooooooooo hoodie going trade a 1st for what’s his name on the saints?

:nerd:

I’m not gonna get my hopes up for Brady yet. LA makes way more sense for him off the field. And on the field Keenan, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry and Ekeler fits perfectly for him too. I’m just highly surprised they’re letting go of their old QB to try to get an even older QB.

Also, I noticed how he included calling himself a “California kid” in his goodbye message.

Brady came through and threw a hail mary to sports media for the touchdown. Cus ESPN and them ain't have **** to talk about last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom