The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i deserve to be quarantined with Katie
Let me in

3vJl.gif

I was expecting Elflein before Kline but whatever. Not sure what's going on in Minneapolis right now

Gonna have a hard time selling players on the Texans right now
it sounds like kareem jackson talked him out of it.

I don’t have a problem with that either. It’s not Kareem’s fault that they focused on Mathieu and ended up with neither,even though the contract Kareem got was reasonable.

They HAVE to cut ties with O’Brien right this moment. You don’t know when the season will actually start due to this virus, so you need to get the ball rolling on doing damage control with the fans and even the current players. There’s no way you can go into this season with O’Brien in any capacity. I will not be apart of this going forward as long as he’s here, and I’m not the only person here that feels that way.

Wonder if they’re letting Von Bell walk off they’re bringing back Jenkins....In other news Eli Apple signed with the Raiders

I don’t have a problem with that either. It’s not Kareem’s fault that they focused on Mathieu and ended up with neither,even though the contract Kareem got was reasonable.

They HAVE to cut ties with O’Brien right this moment. You don’t know when the season will actually start due to this virus, so you need to get the ball rolling on doing damage control with the fans and even the current players. There’s no way you can go into this season with O’Brien in any capacity. I will not be apart of this going forward as long as he’s here, and I’m not the only person here that feels that way.

Im a giants fan first and foremost, but live in Houston and remember how the oilers moving and loosing football killed the city. My first NFL game was an Oilers Game. Was all for the NFL returning here and supporting the Texans, but this guy absolutely makes it hard to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom